Question: Skildek Vaporizer - mistake or just stupidity?!

I am angry that this Cerberis dude is still here - he killed me several times and is a nub forever, I will tt this stupid virtual universe now

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollll

I am angry that this Cerberis dude is still here - he killed me several times and is a nub forever, I will tt this stupid virtual universe now

Good example of people who dont like pvp... Guys, if you dont like pvp - DONT go to pvp...

MA doesn't give a fuck about PVP... They never have

MA doesn't give a fuck about PVP... They never have

Humm what you mean the don't care the have done a lot changes what you wanna to be change :scratch2:
Team targets is goon
Cars are goon
Team well that's different story first need to make one
And if you can shot and have skills hulk recruit fast
If you too nub them he don't care but that's other story
The introduce fearless vaporizer is super idea for defend you self
Soon the gonna add the melee antibully 550 DMG 5/5 reload
Lest see the change the terrain
and a lot more changes been done server lag well lag is everywere not just PvP

but seems only you think it is good idea :D lol and you already say it will be like you work in ma :D

Humm if I work for ma be a lot PEDs in game I don't think about ubers only nuubs can spend too you know :smoke:

Soon the gonna add the melee antibully 550 DMG 5/5 reload

You know not too much? Changes like no radar, team targets change, was made after you where talking about that. It seems that MA guy Lupus stay too much at oil rig and listen to isma and cloud

You know not too much? Changes like no radar, team targets change, was made after you where talking about that. It seems that MA guy Lupus stay too much at oil rig and listen to isma and cloud
Lol lupus wasn't even around when team was disable so don't just open mount speak facts please

Good example of people who dont like pvp... Guys, if you dont like pvp - DONT go to pvp...

All youre complaining of pvp makes me think YOU dont like pvp unless it is on youre terms, which is NO DIFFERENT to non pvpers complaining about it not being on THEIR terms as well !

Hence, maybe YOU should also not be in pvp :smoke:

IF this problematic weapon is a "problem" because ANYONE can use to be "uber" with it, then surely an "UBER" can ALSO use it on "non ubers" ^^ So whats the problem !

Last edited:
IF this problematic weapon is a "problem" because ANYONE can use to be "uber" with it, then surely an "UBER" can ALSO use it on "non ubers" ^^ So whats the problem !

It is not about who can and who cant. Everyone can use vapo. Question is if it is fun to Pk like that or not? Pk when everyone can kill everyone in one hit even without good aiming. Question is if it is point skilling, investing in gear when one low lvl gun can do all.

It is not about who can and who cant. Everyone can use vapo. Question is if it is fun to Pk like that or not? Pk when everyone can kill everyone in one hit even without good aiming. Question is if it is point skilling, investing in gear when one low lvl gun can do all.

Yes it is fun!!!
But ofc... EVERYONE must shut up and dont have the right to talk cause eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveryone is noob.. never pvp.... everyone is only afk sweating!!
And whoever doesnt share the same opinion is just a bloody troll.
And allllllll anwers on the question "DO YOU PVP!?!?!?!?!!?!" are wrong!!
And its not fair from Mindark cause people can chop skills in.. and it should be only natural.. bla bla bla!

Thats the way you roll. Everyone who is not sharing the same opinion as you is retarded and riddiculus!!!

Oh and why skill up if you can buy a account?

Who needs pvp skills while you can play in the cave all day?

Damn i am going to TT this game!!!

Last edited:
Im never in PVP and i dont care much about it,but it´s seems like a nice weapon,so miners have a chance to protect them self from you PVP-ubers,pretty shure you have killed 100´s of them with no chance against you,and of course we all now the rules about PVP.And if others want to use it for PVP let them do it..

And i see your point of skills for use it,but i dont see no problem,its on weapon, not 100 of them to use in PVP for noobs.

Im dont know if they are easy to get or not but you PVP ubers should have something to be affraid of :cool:

And one thing i notice in joda´s streaming is he (probley all pvp´rs useing) is using NEAR in FL and use follow avatar to see direction...Shoulden´t PVP be totally blind on radar to make it more fair and fun??

This is my opinion and as i said i dont care much about it.

//WL

You know i talk from experience of being a low skilled ava back then in lootable and other pvp against ppl like you and more ubers. So i know all about one shot kills on my low skilled ava back in those days already. Sure the "fun" was not in getting easily killed, the fun was to find ways to beat the odds of facing you one shot ava's in lootable back then already.

Defining "fun", is not a one size fits all, i think we can all agree with that and in truth i think you really do need to step out of youre comfort zone and see pvp as a challenge again. Even many guns now with amps and tier and without can do one shot kills on most average ava's, this is not a new "issue" Yes it would be more fun if it wasnt one shot kills, but you never complained about this when it was mostly your heavily skilled ava's that could only do that. So forgive me if i see youre posts now suddenly ans nothing but sour grapes because more ppl can now do what you and others could do for a long time but never complained about that.

As for youre question of what about those who invested in gear and skills well EU changes all the time. Star complains about HP buffs, Thorifoid hats give faster reload to noobs who might have previously needed to skill higher to get a weapon with that dmg but with faster reload. If you go down that route then you have to go down all manner of other routes also, from thorifoid caps, nano's to pet buffs, potions and more. Christ you would need a forum section specifically for whinging ^^ Change happens, and the best we can do is to be cautious of our investments KNOWING were in a RCE game that evolves and changes regularly.

Last edited:
You know i talk from experience of being a low skilled ava back then in lootable and other pvp against ppl like you and more ubers. So i know all about one shot kills on my low skilled ava back in those days already. Sure the "fun" was not in getting easily killed, the fun was to find ways to beat the odds of facing you one shot ava's in lootable back then already.

Defining "fun", is not a one size fits all, i think we can all agree with that and in truth i think you really do need to step out of youre comfort zone and see pvp as a challenge again. Even many guns now with amps and tier and without can do one shot kills on most average ava's, this is not a new "issue" Yes it would be more fun if it wasnt one shot kills, but you never complained about this when it was mostly your heavily skilled ava's that could only do that. So forgive me if i see youre posts now suddenly ans nothing but sour grapes because more ppl can now do what you and others could do for a long time but never complained about that.

As for youre question of what about those who invested in gear and skills well EU changes all the time. Star complains about HP buffs, Thorifoid hats give faster reload to noobs who might have previously needed to skill higher to get a weapon with that dmg but with faster reload. If you go down that route then you have to go down all manner of other routes also, from thorifoid caps, nano's to pet buffs, potions and more. Christ you would need a forum section specifically for whinging ^^ Change happens, and the best we can do is to be cautious of our investments KNOWING were in a RCE game that evolves and changes regularly.

couldnt agree more :)

So... Some time ago MA made Skildek Vaporizer, so anyone can kill anyone in one hit. Dosnt matter if you got 90 hp or 350 hp, you die in one hit. Rocket with 316-632 damage (compared with one of the best old rocket Viper - 190.5-380dmg) and 18m impact radius (compared to 11 on most other rockets) it destroy everything. Because of high impact radius you no need to aim, just shoot right direction. Oh that uber gun is 32 lvl SIB (compared with 69 on Viper or 36 on SGA - that cost lot of to buy)...

Question - Why need avatar with skills worth at least 250-500k ped, Faps worth 80-160k ped, UL items worth lot of peds, when you die in one hit anyway. All you need is chip in for max few k peds rocket skills, buy Vapo and kill everyone in one hit! :scratch2: cuz those skills and tools helps you in regular hunting not only pk....

I know lot of people love that rocket - ALL are LOW skilled. I know lot of people HATE that rocket - ALL are HIGH skilled. I think it is unfair, unbalanced and should not be in game - or MUST be sooo rare that everyone could not use in daily fights. Like it was with Prototype Rocket Launcher XXX (L) if you say all that use em are low skilled tell joda to skill up cuz he is using it too...and he isnt the only wss that is using it...

Today after usually one hit death from Vapo, i got angry, so decided to sell 100 CLD and cash out 150 000 ped, so i can make myself happy. I will do that few times more and gonna offer to do same for my friends if nothing will be changed.
Be happy ma allowed you to get that much wo depoing....am i rite?

Last edited by a moderator:

"Good" point of view. "I am low skilled player who dont like to invest lot of time and money, but i want to be as good (or better) then people who paid shitload for tools, skilled for years, so yes Vapo is good"

All other guns that can onehit need lot of skills and are rare (with good tiers, so can be deadly)...

P.S. Like i told before - tell me another game where players who got best items and skills are equal to low lvl players. It is same like race Formula 1 car (that cost shitload) with old Ford Fiesta - only way to make it fair - race without fuel. Would be stupid rule, but im sure ford driver would like to have a chance to win.

but i want to be as good (or better) then people who paid shitload for tools, skilled for years, so yes Vapo is good"

Correct me if i'm wrong but weren't you uber before the skill nerf that made it nearly impossible for other people to catch up to your skills?

Correct me if i'm wrong but weren't you uber before the skill nerf that made it nearly impossible for other people to catch up to your skills?

No he wasn't. Hulk started in the drow, like I did, in 2005. He won't have been level 40 when the skill nerf was introduced. It's currently far quicker to skill up than it was 2005-2010: due to mission rewards; tiers and damage enhancers; availability of high dps UL sib weapons.

Last edited:
Be happy ma allowed you to get that much wo depoing....am i rite?

Thats what the whole thing in this case is all about...
It's all about the money!
So i am not suprised people create all kind of excuses just to be able to stay inside their confort zone.
Some play for fun, some play EU to earn money.
And yes i understand a lot of emotion is coming up because of this.
Enemies become friends in this matter and join the enemies or vica versa.

Psychology bitch!
At least it's making stories and hypes people will talk about later.

It's all part of the game :)

Won't reply anymore in this thread... have fun & i hope all of you people will be able to enjoy :)

Last edited:
No he wasn't. Hulk started in the drow, like I did, in 2005. He won't have been level 40 when the skill nerf was introduced. It's currently far quicker to skill up than it was 2005-2010: due to mission rewards; tiers and damage enhancers; availability of high dps UL sib weapons.

Ok, i stand corrected.
Btw was in drow too around that time somewhere :)

Sachi is right. I did start after nerf. Joined 2005, did start hunting maybe at 2007, was miner before.

Btw...Its nice video of Joda because you can see that Joda is cheating because MA has forbidden avatars to surround themselves with tamed animals sense years ago in pvp 3 and he is not a new player so he knows that.

Btw...Its nice video of Joda because you can see that Joda is cheating because MA has forbidden avatars to surround themselves with tamed animals sense years ago in pvp 3 and he is not a new player so he knows that.

I play since start of game I didnt know that pets arent allowed in pvp!?

Daiki is much better it's bigger so you can hide behind it :thumbup:

Daiki is much better it's bigger so you can hide behind it :thumbup:

YBmsZ6E.jpg

Turns out your right!:laugh:

I play since start of game I didnt know that pets arent allowed in pvp!?

It become when ppl started to use pets in landgrab and then MA put a P for it in pvp-areas to use tame mobs.

Back