Buying: Adjusted FAP

Ancient

Stalker
Society
Atlantis
Jack Ancient O'Neill
Don't care what tier it is, I will pay 10k +TT max.

Don't care what tier it is, I will pay 10k +TT max.

I'll buy two at this price lol good luck with your search though!!

It will be 10k as soon as more of the new faps are in circulation.

It will be 10k as soon as more of the new faps are in circulation.

Same could be said when adj/imp/mod hedocs arrived.. Guess what, it didn't change. Also for those who knows how MA's loot system works there will not be a load of these new faps. The drop rate has slowed down a lot on the parts needed to make them. This happens again and again when MA put new loot into the system it all drops in the beginning and then it slows down.

Btw I'm biased since I have one of these new faps trying to make it from imp to mod atm but I tried to not let that influence what I said above.

Same could be said when adj/imp/mod hedocs arrived.. Guess what, it didn't change. Also for those who knows how MA's loot system works there will not be a load of these new faps. The drop rate has slowed down a lot on the parts needed to make them. This happens again and again when MA put new loot into the system it all drops in the beginning and then it slows down.

Btw I'm biased since I have one of these new faps trying to make it from imp to mod atm but I tried to not let that influence what I said above.

Yes, but the eco on the hedocs is far worse, infact you could say that they are only useful for PvP, where people know that they are going to lose money. These new EMT faps are very eco. Maybe not quite as eco as the old adj/imp and mod, but they arent far off and they are a lot cheaper.

BUMP, sell me your fap

Back