Beware of using websites to buy PED

SoReal

Stalker
Society
Titans Of Space
Just saw this message being spammed out in the Rookie channel.

scam1_527223.jpg

Making support case now I would really hate this bullshit from WoW to end up in EU .
Also with regards to Fred's hacked avatar thread , these sort of sites in WoW are notorious for selling peoples gold after they hack the accounts.

Maybe going to the website that they have in that message will then install a keylogger to get your login details.

Maybe this is connected

Last edited:
great rate too, $40 for 1000PED, lol
Think they need to read up abit before anyone accually falls for that

Well I couldnt work out if they were paying $40 for 1000 ped or the other way around .
Either way its BS that needs to be stamped on hard.

just checked , they are selling 1000 ped for $40 and mulitples thereof.
and another check shows that they are infact total scammers , operating across lots of different games.

Send in a support case with all details.

Interesting...

Can you share website address? Depending on how stupid they are it might just be a matter of minutes to catch their real names and home addresses.

it started 2 days ago whit 60 usd for 1000 ped
today its 40
who know mabye tomorow it will special offer just for 20

its scam site selling GOLD and power leveling to any game you can imagine
they even warn you on top site ..
Kindly Reminder: Possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold. All gold offered on this site is legitimately sourced.

PED there is "Serial number :Gold-240263"

who they are ..

About Us
XXXXXXXXXXXXX is a registered company based in China. We have three branches in the world. One is in the United States. One is in the United Kingdom and one is in the Australia. Our core business is making secondary markets, for the buying and selling virtual currencies and property. We started this business in 2005.
Our annual sales total more than $6 million dollars. We have more than 1 million registered users. The amount of orders we have processed is more over 1 million. We employee over 100 staff full time.We have 1000+ computers. We have our own livechat system, and many special ITs to make us more professional, more efficient. We can supply the best service with lowest cost. This is the reason make us the no.1 in the MMO secondary market.

In 2013 we change our business model. We want to be a platform for the players who want to sell and buy virtual assets. We focus all of our resource on the promoting XXXXXXXXX brand. In old days we have more than 30 brands. It includes rswalmart, diablo3walmart, and etc. The Wal Mart disputed us about those brand, we gave up those brands.
XXXXXXXX want to be a first company which go to the nasdaq. We will try our best to a similiar amazon in MMO secondary market.

Our slogan is XXXXXXXXXX offer the okay goods.

Notes:

The secondary markets permits some players to better enjoy their gaming experience by supplementing their in-game assets, while allowing other players with more time to commit to online gaming to earn real-world income by redistributing their in-game wealth. Gamers see the secondary market as yet another thrilling dimension to their MMORPG experience.
It not only gives players the advantage of greater flexibility so that can focus on aspects of the game they most enjoy, but it also allows players to get real world value for the effort and time they invest in the games. This remarkable connection between virtual and real world economies is the beginning of the next generation of entertainment that is contextually-based and commerce-driven. There is also a growing demand for in-game services that will more tightly integrate the secondary market to the games themselves, giving game players even more game play flexibility and enjoyment.:duh:

i have seen lot of such mess in other games , seems EU becomes somehow popular and they see chance to get some money here

so what MA do now , bann their IP addres ? ad better spamm filter , hire moderator to rookie channel , or ehm usual easiest fix remove rookie channel:scratch2:

Where can I find these guys ingame? I want to buy 1000ped for $40.

Ooh, noes! Not this crap here, pls! Have this sorted asap!

Any1 knows anything about this site <removed>
some guy was spamming rookie chat, i took a look, they sell 3k ped for 120$, sounds like ultra scam, any1 can give me feedback?
this is also in violation in terms right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it's scam.
People have reported .. people got banned...
But these assholes keep coming back with other accounts :mad:

Dont buy PEDs unless from an official source. Ever.

true, was just wondering how the fuck did they get em, prolly scammed credit cards, just needed some1 to confirm it, thx guys :D

Today, for a few hours, the spam was worse than ever.

I googled for them, and found a youtube clip where they had spammed as hard in Another game.

Today, for a few hours, the spam was worse than ever.

I googled for them, and found a youtube clip where they had spammed as hard in Another game.

Jups true it was a bot. At the end of the advertising it was placing a random 3 digit number.
And placing a advertisement every 5 seconds :mad:

Thx god for ignore in this game :p hahaha

PEDs are cash. Cash are PEDs. Why would anyone offer you cash any cheaper than its current value?

If someone offered you Bitcoins, Treasury Bills, precious metals, foreign currency for 1/3 of the going rate, would you even consider it?

Then again, that "Nigerian Prince" still manages to find people who will help him get his currency out of the country. :laugh:

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

PEDs are cash. Cash are PEDs. Why would anyone offer you cash any cheaper than its current value?

If someone offered you Bitcoins, Treasury Bills, precious metals, foreign currency for 1/3 of the going rate, would you even consider it?

Then again, that "Nigerian Prince" still manages to find people who will help him get his currency out of the country. :laugh:
I'm a multi billionaire because of him! :wtg:
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
This!:yup:

Where can I find these guys ingame? I want to buy 1000ped for $40.

Where can i find this guy IRL, i want 20k peds for 800$ and i will ensure that deal is made!

/mod note/ merged with existing thread

I have seen this as well over the last few days, each time an avatar spams it I ignore them but after an hour or so there is a different avatar spamming the same offer.

On a side note I noticed the game has been very busy over the holidays with lots of ppl in rookie chat asking about the starter packs. Maybe this is just a Christmas high point or maybe we are starting to see a genuine increase in the player base. In either case this spamming is obviously a scam and I hope no one is foolish enoigh to fall for it.

There is something good about it. When entropia catches Attention of gold sellers ( i think they are called so in other games ) this probably means EU is on the climbing side again.
However i report every new name i see apearing there spamming for "BUY CHEAP PEDZ here !!!!oneeleven".

Back