Auction Order clarification please

jod

Elite
Society
Antipodean Army
Jod Jod Ekul
This info is probably buried on here somewhere but anyway...

At what point do items become available in the Auction Orders section?

Is it at the point MA has added it to the loot pool or once it is discovered?

Thanks.

Chances are you won't ever get an answer from MA (that's based on history).

From my understanding, though, it is from the time of discovery (or even later - MA just loves lag). Else, if from the time they added (but nothing discovered) it could provide a financial benefit of the kind that's illegal in most sane nations with working stock exchanges.

If you think this displays you should scan the encrypted-or-otherwise-obfuscated zip files making up the contents of EU after each release, I leave to you dear reader to decide.

I'm pretty sure it's after items are discovered. You won't find items on the orderlist that have not been discovered yet

Reactions: jod
I'm pretty sure it's after items are discovered. You won't find items on the orderlist that have not been discovered yet

This.

The adj/imp/mod ek kits popped up after the discoveries, not the update.

ok ty all,that makes the most sense.

There are items which apearing ingame and they are not discoveries. Course of that they are not in orders aviable.
Like many mobs DNA samples are not discovered and not order possible...so some other rule apply here. I bet for manual add to order list.

There are items which apearing ingame and they are not discoveries. Course of that they are not in orders aviable.
Like many mobs DNA samples are not discovered and not order possible...so some other rule apply here. I bet for manual add to order list.

First, probably only things that comes from a loot window triggers a Discovery and is added that way. This means that things that MA puts ingame through Another way (for instance motherships and named quads) doesnt' trigger a Discovery. Handouts from missions come through a kind of loot window and does trigger a Discovery.

Secondly, as for DNA, up to one of the VUs, using a refiner didnt' trigger a Discovery but at that VU it was changed to using a refiner would trigger a Discovery - so DNA from that day onward should show, but not all DNA Before that date.

Third, at some Point MA probably did add all items ingame to auction that was supposed to be auctionable. This means that items that didn't trigger a discovry at that time could show up, for instance Unique Legend War Axe (and other "unique" items), aswell some other odd items (Crusader Sword comes to mind).

Fourth, (L) items doesn't show up as they aren't orderable anymore. It was possible to Place orders for (L) items but that feature was removed when orders were trigged also by unusable low-TT items that "ate" the order.

There are unlimited items and blueprints that exist but are not on auction orders list.

Back