Question: Looting any explosive blueprints?

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Wonder if anyone looted any exposive I or II blueprint lately.
I haven't looted 1 in over 100k clicks..

I looted one lvl1 after 40k klicks 2 days ago

Looks like the "limit" is very close to being reached. Drop rate is way lower now.

I've been trying for a Level III or IV with no luck :(

The people MA wants to have them got them already - no need to drop anymore. :mad:

The auction house has 6 pages of Explosive I and II blueprints. Level III and IV seem to be the rare ones.

I don't seem to be getting many BPs of any kind at all, much less any explosive bp, what is the strategy for getting BPs to drop?

I've been away for a while so I don't remember much about crafting, I'm just starting to rebuild my crafting skills after chipping them out years ago. I've done about 5k clicks on Standard Damper on full qty and have only seen about 7 bps in all: 4 lvl 1 bp, 1 lvl 2, and 2 lvl 3 bps ( non explosive). Is that normal? Does it seems low? I tried full condition but I don't get many skills at all on full condition, and didn't see any increase in BP drops. I'm lvl 7 Mech Engineer now. Do I need to move to a higher level BP to skill on?

I don't seem to be getting many BPs of any kind at all, much less any explosive bp, what is the strategy for getting BPs to drop?

I've been away for a while so I don't remember much about crafting, I'm just starting to rebuild my crafting skills after chipping them out years ago. I've done about 5k clicks on Standard Damper on full qty and have only seen about 7 bps in all: 4 lvl 1 bp, 1 lvl 2, and 2 lvl 3 bps ( non explosive). Is that normal? Does it seems low? I tried full condition but I don't get many skills at all on full condition, and didn't see any increase in BP drops. I'm lvl 7 Mech Engineer now. Do I need to move to a higher level BP to skill on?

craft on toulan, RT or maybe monria where less people crafting and I bet you might hit one

ive been crafting using the explosives I bp, I have I believe 4-5 I's now.

last one looted was about 7 days ago

looted explosive I yesterday off of basic bearings

Back