FYI: Be careful with healer loot and team loot mode !

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Warning:

Always check and re-check the Healer Loot % and the Team Loot mode.

20-30% of healer loot is already fucking you up, this guy usually goes beyond that.

There is a certain avatar that will request to heal you with a set healer loot percentage as his payment. He is the team leader, and puts a very high healer loot % with a weird loot mode in order to try and get an item and/or a big chunk of stackables from your loot.

If you accept his request, 10 seconds after that he will start begging for a weapon, a fap, a regen chip, an armor, mind essence, ammo and everything he can. If you make the mistake to hire him or give him anything expect a sudden and swift kick from the team.

This individual uses a female name but don't be fooled, he is a guy as far as I know. I kicked him out of my society, but he is now in a new one (I have already warned the soc leader).

He is most of the time standing at Fort Fury sending team requests and asking to be hired. Please, don't believe me if you want but be extra careful with him. Please.

Good luck and be safe.

PS: I have posted this in the noobs corner because beginners are the most vulnerable to this.

EDIT: He is a freelancer again...

I almost never use healer usually disciples in that case, nor would i let healer be teamleader :p

But PM me name please and i let others know :)

More out of curiosity, could you please PM me the name too...Thank you for sharing

Why even go 10% OF YOU LOOT FOR BEEN HEAL when you can ask adjusted fappers the charge decay plus 5 ped :wise:

if you can't find one here is the channel
#fap

give me the name, i might hire him and let him put any settings he want and go kill shared mobs :D

Back