Total loss is -150 ped

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
I expect to profit from MM. Now I had to go shoot some trox to get my ped back up. -150 ped is unacceptable.
Give it back now like you gave to Mango. Especially since you do know my avatar name and you didnt know his.
I know you're not reading this because it's a holiday in Sweden, but give me the ped back anyway. 50-100 ped per round profit please, So I can finish the other 20 hours.

Are you drunk?

I expect to profit from MM. Now I had to go shoot some trox to get my ped back up. -150 ped is unacceptable.
Give it back now like you gave to Mango. Especially since you do know my avatar name and you didnt know his.
I know you're not reading this because it's a holiday in Sweden, but give me the ped back anyway. 50-100 ped per round profit please, So I can finish the other 20 hours.

The weird thing, when you make such posts/threads, it seems to work!

After i got only lost runs a long time, i was a bit pissed and did a such thread about only loss is no fun. some call that whining. Ok, maybe it was :) But maybe it was just my frustration to only lost and that is not fun to get it over and over trought weeks.

But then i did a depo of 1k peds and with the last few peds of that depo i got a 5k tower.

Random or just weird?:scratch2:

Haha awesome

Do i Need my own whine thread or can i post yours about bad loot to get some extra peds from mindark ? :D

Just in case

Minark i lost some peds, dont know how much but you know best. I will sell out and chip out if i dont have all peds i lost + 10% interest back on my ped Card on next loggin. Oh and i almost forgot , loot is bad

thanks in advance

Hmm I'm going to try the opposite...

Hey MA I'm doing fairly well, about 115% with MU and 98% TT return.. This is much too high and I think you should reduce my return rate and give some back to Spawn! If this doesn't happen within a week, I'll deposit more, get an ATH and withdraw all of it. Then I'll do it again! :yay:

rofl.. ive lost ~150 ped in the last day just by killing alfonso in pvp at the rig :laugh:

Worth it :wise:

I've been playing for 10 years and haven't looted a piece of equipment that is worthwhile or worth anything. Does that mean that because I posted I'm going to loot a mod merc or something like that? :yay:

Ho wait thousands drops and drops and never hit AMP UL yet
its something wrong right mindark?

You lost -150 peds...doesn't that mean you profited 150? After all, subtracting a negative is the same as adding a positive.

wow only -150ped

i lost over 2k ped in 20min
wheres my ped back?!?!?!?!?

the point is get over it ... you need to lose to win

150 PED is that all, soc lost over 1k PED in one team run in MM and team had only 5 hunters and a healer in it. Loot was absolutely miserable that run think it was less then 50% tt return on that one run.

yeah its soooo funny how humor is lost when people dont read....

+rep buddy

Back