Pc: Level 12 Bristlehog

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Me and my Bristlehog are outgrowing each other, so I am considering to kick his but out and bring home a cute Arret or Panther instead...

Since the pet market is all crazy I figured I would ask before I sell him for 20 PED. Any kind of value?

paid 130ped for a lvl 10 and it was cheap i was told, about 3weeks ago

I think you should take amount of nutriobars insterted*markup of nutrios + some peds for time to get real price.

I dont wanna even think how much my level 14 ancient strong snablesnot male should be worth.. (as just the food is already over half thousand peds) (not selling it though)

I think you should take amount of nutriobars insterted*markup of nutrios + some peds for time to get real price.

I dont wanna even think how much my level 14 ancient strong snablesnot male should be worth.. (as just the food is already over half thousand peds) (not selling it though)

Good point.

I am however uncertain of how much nutrio I stuffed him with.... Anyone kept track of theirs?

Btw: With half a thousand ped of nutrio it is no wonder your snable blocks the hallway inside the service center :silly2:

how much xp does a lvl 12 bristle have?

how much xp does a lvl 12 bristle have?

I cannot answer that at the moment, but will look it up as I get in game tonight unless someone else had time to answer you.

Btw: With half a thousand ped of nutrio it is no wonder your snable blocks the hallway inside the service center :silly2:

HAHA!

Mine had only 3ped food on him when i bought it, another guy was trying to sell me a lvl 5 for 100ped+ dont recall the exact ammount.
There is many people on the forum with the right knowleadge about pet, they will tell you the value.
Be patient

lvl 19.45 bristle has 8725 xp, dunno if that helps anything

just started lvl 13 on my bristlehog and exp is 3862

and my snable is over 26k xp points..
So if it was bristlehog it would be well over level 20

At a rough guesstimate I would say it would take around 40-60 ped (inc MU) in nutrio to get to level 12.

I sell a level 10 pet for 90 ped that includes nutrio cost and 1ped per hour trained (approx 35xp points are gained per hour) without looking at my spreadsheet I'd say a level 12 I'd charge 150ped at most.

EDIT: Just checked my sheet. I'd charge 143ped for a level 12 hog. 50 ped is nutrio with mark up 93 for the hours put in.

Last edited:
Back