Selling: MM armor, Arson TEN, Tommy...more to come

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
Selling the following:

Highest tiered set of Merry Mayhem M armor in game. Most pieces were Hofs at last tier. (All 6 existing parts...gloves drop this MM)
Gloves added....same price...gloves have good TIR and are at 1.2 right now
Harness 5.2
Head 4.7
Thighs 4.6
Shins 4.2
Arms 3.4
Feet 3.0

Asking around TT+27k SOLD

print_screen_2015-01-07_12-36-50_thumb.jpg

View image in gallery

Arsonistic III TEN Edition - Tier 5

Asking around TT+13k

UL Hedoc M yhem. Asking around tt +1400. This has bad tiers, and was just looted the other day.

470 point item shop in prison....been open 1 month, had 17 unique buyers all of them multiple item buyers, and so far I sold 3.5k of guns that I looted in the past. It is a bit out of the way, but the Rocktropians are resourceful and know how to get to it. 7k ped.

100's of rare bps, and one of a kind bps, will be added soon, along with 1000's of L bps.

When armor sells, I will start cycling out more skills as soon as I feel esi price is low enough. I still have 330k skill points.

Also selling Gold Rush finder and Gold Rush Excavator...Finder is 5.8, and excavator is 1.x. Selling as a package only. tt+ 6k. Good tier rates.

Last edited:
How awesome this UL King Kong Golden Tommy Gun for a low level player?

Selling the following:

Highest tiered set of Merry Mayhem M armor in game. Most pieces were Hofs at last tier. (All 6 existing parts...gloves drop this MM)

Harness 5.2
Head 4.7
Thighs 4.6
Shins 4.2
Arms 3.4
Feet 3.0

Asking around TT+27k

If only it was F I would take it asap, those are sweet tiers
Maybe I will get a M alt and use him for next year's mayhem

If only it was F I would take it asap, those are sweet tiers
Maybe I will get a M alt and use him for next year's mayhem

Then you can do MM like all the golden children :D And sweep all the prizes, and take the candy from the babies, and ruin anyone's will to play the game!

(I know you were being sarcastic :) )

Bump for all the pussies that use alts to win all the prizes!

Bump for all the moms on Mothers Day!

This bump is for all the servers that are no longer with us. RIP, homies.

Bump...added screenshots with more info

Lots of good and interesting trade offers....but I need straight PED so last chance for offers otherwise I will take the trades offering clds

​Oh ffs!! Who is Louann???

Hi,

At what level the Tommy Gun is maxed?

No idea...I was L75 when I looted it...probably 24....if you want find me in game and I will link you it.

Bump for all the people cool enough to use a metal detector.

Bump for fucking cereal this time.

Bump cuz they shared this bump with friends so they could all have bumps and win all the bumps, and then they made bump alts, to win more bumps...because one bump wasn't enough for them

Hi,

I need MM just harness, arm and thigh .
Can we discuss about these parts ?

Jack Jack Samurai

Bump for preparation to the revolution.

Added the gloves and kept the price the same...gloves are 1.2 with very good TIR.

Someone buy my stuff so I can take a long break.

Long break = two weeks?

Depends on if I am able to get something else I want right away...but yeah about that...spring is here...and the game isn't any fun atm, anyhow.

Added the Gold rush finder and excavator...

Armor sold...now I have no reason to keep hunting, thankfully...and now I can start going through the rest of my stuff.

I will make a new thread since the 2 things in the title of this one were sold...

Back