Help: ban for no reason?

:lolup:starting to sound like a love letter!:lolup:

it is much more than just a love :) When the word cash is messed what love could be ... it is pain !

I am sure many of ppl would prefer no ban at all just to discover their avatars hijacked and belongings sold.
That kind of locks are to protect ppl and not to punish, as i understand OP he has received some info from MA which he cant/dont want to share yet.

And dont forget it was holiday period in sweden that might have caused the delay (right now it is 4th real business day after christmas)

i have asked support for their consent to copy the contents of the entire case in my post . When they answer will let you know

Great tanx

GREAT TANK YOU to MA for this that I was deprived to take part when they finally NPC with Mission tokens on Cyrene works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great Thanx , mates , I will never forget your prompt caution !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the patience of the support team and i am very sorry if I touched someone with my impatience

Today i found the problem - it was a microsoft network adapter... i removed all network adapters and activated only that i need for connection and it was success... i cant belive that i lost 20 days for me and for all support team for that case ! Finaly i am glad to join again in EU :)))))))))) Good luck all !
Again thanx for support patience!

Today i found the problem - it was a microsoft network adapter... i removed all network adapters and activated only that i need for connection and it was success... i cant belive that i lost 20 days for me and for all support team for that case ! Finaly i am glad to join again in EU :)))))))))) Good luck all !

Whaaaaaaassaaaaaat?

You saying your network drivers were broken or did I missunderstand anything?

very odd

glad your back but I am
still confused at to what was wrong , so you was never banned ? there was simply a software issue that prevented you from logging in ?

On 31 december i found that my account is locked.
"Locked account" have nothing to do with issue you described. Since that error raised by MA servers. :scratch2:

Here few examples: Akbar's Travels - Login Messages After VU 10.

You bought 1000 PED for 400 pED. Just admit it already.

Broken network would not let you even get to log in screen. There are two possibilities; you have done something you don't want to admit, or made everything up from start.

You bought 1000 PED for 400 pED. Just admit it already.

Broken network would not let you even get to log in screen. There are two possibilities; you have done something you don't want to admit, or made everything up from start.

Nah it can give login time out , but why he says he was locked.. now that is the real question. And why he thought he couldnt share his support case copy paste.. as it was just technical problem.

Nah it can give login time out , but why he says he was locked.. now that is the real question. And why he thought he couldnt share his support case copy paste.. as it was just technical problem.

If it was just a technical problem as he states, first support answer would be "nothing wrong on our side try this and that" and he would not keep going on about it.

So, OP was indeed locked out.

Well OP hasn't used forum much before this incident, most likely he won't come back here so soon to answer your question.

Well OP hasn't used forum much before this incident, most likely he won't come back here so soon to answer your question.

I've seen him read the thread ;)

Point is; I want to know what really happened.

it is big interest , like i see ... dont ask me how much i am intrested to know too what is the reason to find that my account is locked on 31 december..... i read forum till i was locked , not befor , and not after that ... it is my mistake - sory for that ... but yestarday i just got back my life again if you understand me .... and yes - THE screen says that my acc was locked, and i have screenshot from all time with date for msg "this account is locked", also i asked couple of times why.... also i made notice in my ticket to be posted here all contains from my case, also not answered.. also i didnt close my ticket , becouse i still dont understand .... it is microsoft network adapter ..... i even dont know for shure where i activate it, or how it is works but it is stupid network adapter and it is from microsoft ... and why stops me on 31 dec. befor holidays? like i see i bought this comp year ago and that softwere was there.... so i am playing 7 months every day , and sudenly for hollidays - "go away!" .... That were my worst hollidays .... i understand your couriosity , and i realy hope to understand what is the problem ... still waiting , mates - i promesed before that i will post here any posible info ... my case is still open - specialy for me !

it is big interest , like i see ... dont ask me how much i am intrested to know too what is the reason to find that my account is locked on 31 december..... i read forum till i was locked , not befor , and not after that ... it is my mistake - sory for that ... but yestarday i just got back my life again if you understand me .... and yes - THE screen says that my acc was locked, and i have screenshot from all time with date for msg "this account is locked", also i asked couple of times why.... also i made notice in my ticket to be posted here all contains from my case, also not answered.. also i didnt close my ticket , becouse i still dont understand .... it is microsoft network adapter ..... i even dont know for shure where i activate it, or how it is works but it is stupid network adapter and it is from microsoft ... and why stops me on 31 dec. befor holidays? like i see i bought this comp year ago and that softwere was there.... so i am playing 7 months every day , and sudenly for hollidays - "go away!" .... That were my worst hollidays .... i understand your couriosity , and i realy hope to understand what is the problem ... still waiting , mates - i promesed before that i will post here any posible info ... my case is still open - specialy for me !

So is your account actually locked by MA or not ?
are you posting on this forum on the same PC you are trying to log into EU on?

i dont know what to tell you for your question for was locked or was not... i am asking the same ... noone answer stilll... i removed all microsoft network adapters and the game starts .. for me like a user - msg : "This account is locked. Further inquires about this matter should be directed to Support." what to think ??? i have many screenshots on that.... i am asking why too ...

and yes posting from same comp , same avatar name , same person , yes
i gave them all my info in the ticket too .. not answer yet

and also i dont know who can do that lock - MA or not.. maby "who can do that" is second question after "why"... and i will be glad to tell you as soon as i understand :)

and i not lie

I believe you when you say you were locked.

By the post you made earlier, I got the idea that the lock was removed right when you disabled the drivers. Is that correct?

And what network card do you use? Would be good to know so others don't get locked for this as well, in case they use similiar drivers.

Thanks in advance (and sorry if I sound rude, SoReal keeps bringing me piece of shit mobs with crappy loot so I am a bit grumpy).

and also i dont know who can do that lock - MA or not.. maby "who can do that" is second question after "why"... and i will be glad to tell you as soon as i understand :)

I thought you were already in contact with MA?

:yay:Today i resived answer from MA Supprt.... I am happy that they are working on my case , and i have no patience to take breath again from EU atmosphere again :yay::wtg::yay::wtg::smoke::yay::yay::wtg:
I hope everithing will be ok soon !

What did they say ?

if you tell me what to screenshot you from my config - i will .. np , also i made a lot of things before i remove all network adapters and all my steps are explained in the ticket that i made , and alo - yes there was a lot of locked account , and the strange thing is that was all my friends , even we bought some of ouer comps from same shop , also we are playing here from many months with same comps and same windows config , but the "problems appires " right before hollidays ..... is there some security update were on 30 dec in the night? AND MORE IMPORTANT IS Who you are to know that were many locked acc???????????????????????, becouse this is part from private corespondation between me and entropia suport, and you are my friend or you are entropia suport ?????????????????????

I thought you were already in contact with MA?

What did they say ?

i promesed to post all case here after is finished - i will .. no metter what will happen with my account - so i am still waiting for answers and my ticket is still open - and no answered

if you tell me what to screenshot you from my config - i will .. np , also i made a lot of things before i remove all network adapters and all my steps are explained in the ticket that i made , and alo - yes there was a lot of locked account , and the strange thing is that was all my friends , even we bought some of ouer comps from same shop , also we are playing here from many months with same comps and same windows config , but the "problems appires " right before hollidays ..... is there some security update were on 30 dec in the night? AND MORE IMPORTANT IS Who you are to know that were many locked acc???????????????????????, becouse this is part from private corespondation between me and entropia suport, and you are my friend or you are entropia suport ?????????????????????

Hmm did any of your friends get locked?

Many other accounts were locked; These turned out to be hacked and used by scammers who sell PED for USD. Perhaps this happened to you as well? You have probably read the thread by Fred and Dmatrix already.

I will sit tight, please remember to update when you get the final answer!

Regards

Hmm did any of your friends get locked?

Many other accounts were locked; These turned out to be hacked and used by scammers who sell PED for USD. Perhaps this happened to you as well? You have probably read the thread by Fred and Dmatrix already.

I will sit tight, please remember to update when you get the final answer!

Regards

for 20 days investigation do you thing that i left something for hide ?????????????
But anyway i was kind to answer to your questions , so pls be kind to answer me to mine , please

I believe you when you say you were locked.

By the post you made earlier, I got the idea that the lock was removed right when you disabled the drivers. Is that correct?

And what network card do you use? Would be good to know so others don't get locked for this as well, in case they use similiar drivers.

Thanks in advance (and sorry if I sound rude, SoReal keeps bringing me piece of shit mobs with crappy loot so I am a bit grumpy).

Can you represent your self? "Friend" or entropia support ???? Becouse if you are entropia support you should answer some tickets , if you are my "friend" - tell me to not loese my nervs

Back