Apocalyptic Uprising

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
Apocalyptic members have decided to create a sister society, one that allows those with under 200K skills to be part of our dysfunctional little family. We created Apocalyptic in April 2013 and since implementing a minimum skill requirement of 200K, we unfortunately have had to turn away so many good people, enough where we could have made Apocalyptic Uprising two times over already. This has been the single largest point of debate in Apocalyptic.

Well, wait no longer!! Now you can be part of the Apoc family, as long as you have at least 100K skills, you can be considered for Apocalyptic Uprising.

Minimum skill requirement: 100K
General: Chantra TheProfit Moneymaker

Like its sister society Apocalyptic, the focus of Apocalyptic Uprising is to have a laid back and drama free society where members get along and have fun together.

Whether you are a team hunter, solo hunter, event hunter, miner, crafter, or dont know what the hell to call yourself, we are interested in talking to you... just as long as you aren't a prudish and whiny person that isnt capable of getting along with other people. The last thing we want is some psycho running around and creating a bunch of chaos within the society. We want active and semi active people who are fun, capable of taking a joke, and enjoy playing the game.

Being a laid back society, there are no frivolous rules, foolishness, or overbearing society leaders to deal with.

The rules are simple:
1. Don't scam
2. Be respectful
3. Be drama free

The reason we have a minimum requirement of 100K skills is because this is not a society for TP runs, sweating, swunting, rescue mission, or instructions on which button to push. Apocalyptic Uprising is for people who actively play the game and want to have fun with other like minded people. Once you reach a minimum of 200K total avatar skills, if you want, you can move to Apocalyptic.

If this all sounds great but you have over 200K skills, you might also want to consider Apocalyptic, here is the information thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?258277-Apocalyptic

We do have a private society forum, its a private sub forum that's right here and part of PCF. This way members dont have yet another EU related website that they have to check. Also, in-game we do have a private chat channel so members of both societies can communicate with each other more easily. Some of our members also spend a lot of time on TeamSpeak.

Basically, we are a diverse group who wants you to play the game the way you want to play the game. Just be yourself, play in the style that you want, and have fun :)

Please contact me, or contact TheProfit if you are interested in joining.

Being a laid back society, there are no frivolous rules, foolishness, or overbearing society leaders to deal with.

The rules are simple:
1. Don't scam
2. Be respectful
3. Be drama free

Drama but i major in Drama..... :D

Drama but i major in Drama..... :D

There is a difference between external and internal drama :wise:

...just look at all the shit I get myself into :laugh:

The point is to keep it out of the soc :) My drama is my own and the same with everyone else.

Good luck with the Uprisers! :yay::thumbup:

The people have to behave... TheProfit is streaming everything!! :eyecrazy: :laugh:

Blah, blah, blah, this is not a society for TP runs.... more blah, blah, blah.

But I enjoy TP running :(

Best of luck with the new Soc :)

Dirk

But I enjoy TP running :(

Best of luck with the new Soc :)

Dirk

I'm sure you understand the point that's being made. :)

Even in Apocalyptic, we get a lot of applications in the soc terminal and PMs here on the forum from people brand new to EU. There are lots of societies for brand new players but that is not what Apocalyptic Uprising is about. There are so many people in EU who are so much better at helping brand new players then we are. We are better helping the ones who already understand the basics and are ready for the next level of game play.

In terms of newer players, Apocalyptic Uprising is for the up and comers, the ones who are already starting to stand out from the crowd. Its also for those who have been around for awhile, maybe have chipped skills down, or for whatever reason just don't have the 200K skills needed for Apocalyptic.

There is a game, a much better one, past the "new player experience" and that is what we are focused on. Just send us a PM if this sort of society is of interest to you.

I'm sure you understand the point that's being made. :)

Even in Apocalyptic, we get a lot of applications in the soc terminal and PMs here on the forum from people brand new to EU. There are lots of societies for brand new players but that is not what Apocalyptic Uprising is about. There are so many people in EU who are so much better at helping brand new players then we are. We are better helping the ones who already understand the basics and are ready for the next level of game play.

In terms of newer players, Apocalyptic Uprising is for the up and comers, the ones who are already starting to stand out from the crowd. Its also for those who have been around for awhile, maybe have chipped skills down, or for whatever reason just don't have the 200K skills needed for Apocalyptic.

There is a game, a much better one, past the "new player experience" and that is what we are focused on. Just send us a PM if this sort of society is of interest to you.

Man that was just beautiful I could not have said it any better.

You sure do have a professional way about you Mr HardWrath and i think your SoC will be a success. I myself am at 50k skills and i am thinking the Apocalyptic Uprising would be what will find interested when i hit 100k thats for sure. Also I watch TheProifts streams and i think there great lol :)

Just don't tell Dirk i have my eye on another SoC lol.

I can handle Dirk, just send him to me :cool:

:computer:

Edit: Oops.. post was meant for the private forum!!

Last edited:
It would be a honor and a privilege to be in this SOC imo

Both HW and Ermik are good guys and if they both are backing it you can be sure you will have trusted soc mates.

The last thing we want is some psycho running around and creating a bunch of chaos within the society. We want active and semi active people who are fun, capable of taking a joke, and enjoy playing the game.

But the chaos follows me wherever I go. You've been on the DFA TS server and know how it is :eyecrazy:

Best of luck to you guys with your new endeavor. The Profit was a good choice for General for you guys and I look forward to seeing big things from you all down the road. Who knows.. perhaps someday IF i ever get tired of DONT Feed the Animals you might see an application from me (doubtful but hey who knows).

Yes, Chantra TheProfit Moneymaker is a great guy to run the new soc too. He has great patience...I know this because he deals with me a lot, and he has never once blown up or got mad at me no matter how insane I get during our hunts or while on TS with him :)

He also is extremely helpful and knowledgeable about so much low and mid game areas that many of us that have been playing for too long seem to forget about.

In case anyone doesn't realize it, this profit is the one that was healing Stig and I for the ATH on youtube (vikings!).

He will be great for the new soc.

2 days.. 12 members... not bad :yay:

Can't be....finally something distinguishing from NBK :)

Jokes aside... from Apocalyptic's inception, it has been in clear contrast with the highly structured and organized societies of EU. Having that sort of thing simply is not sustainable without excessive amounts of ongoing work, frustration, and stress. Loot dynamics, player attrition, society member churn, as well as the continuously changing play style of many people tends to run interference on rigid society structures within this game.

Members of Apoc tend to be very focused on their personal game play, a lot are freelancers at heart, and almost none of them want to be bothered with frivolous stuff. Even the ranks are the same. We use the Captain rank for everyone. Those who want to aid in the administration and growth of the society are Colonels, and then the way societies are set up in EU, one person has to be the General.

There is no clear defined "leadership". There doesn't need to be, this isn't that type of video game and there is no reason to try and make it into one.

Thats how we see things anyway.

Some people like a more rigid structure and possess the belief that the members of a society are in that society for the purpose of serving the society. That's great for them if that's what they want, but its not who we are.

We are here to play EU, in whatever way that each of us do, and have fun with each other in the process.

Time for a bump!

Apocalyptic Uprising will reach 20 members by the end of today :yay:

Great soc! Relaxed atmosphere and a good crew to spend time with.

Since I have most of my in game friends in Apoc and Uprising, I'm a pretty happy girl. BUT we could use more fun people to talk on TS. Sometimes, my favorite people just get too involved in what they are doing and don't talk. :rolleyes:
So, if you are a talker, come join Uprising!!

hi all, im interested in joining Apocalyptic Uprising , but did not reach the 100k I have 76,500 skills , I have a friend there and would like the chance to enter, thx and good luck

Ivan Enkell Ford

I'm interested to join as well - I got more than 141k skills al tolled - if you'll have me:)

Welcome streets

streets plz apply at soc terminal and i li8ke to welcome you to the soc

Just joined up, seem like great people so far! :)

Back