The antibully sword

mai isma apari

Old Alpha
Society
ENTROPY 2.0
isma
Well after seen all big DMG guns the nub players have super small chance so my guess is good to implement strong sword sometime uneco so skills still normal and more players gonna test PvP affordable PvP
Not wait to 4 or 5 years to test PvP some players have been around for years but the don't PvP bcuz the know the get hit ones and the die with o chances of fight back
After a test of 300 plus DMG from sparkbite the don't wanna go back in or the just run away bcuz the know is 100% dead vaporizers open a lot low skilled players to PvP a bit so is good
Now if the way introduce a sword that does big DMG noobs well fight a lot more often
A sword that de decay 3 to 4 times of sparkbite available on tokens trader be cool one for player every 24hr so we don't have one guy buying all and resell to auction
All comments are welcome
I need to think more so I can come back and post here :smoke:

Level 45 is very affordable

Last edited:
:scratch2::scratch2: no one interest in the antibully sword :D I tough sound good
:nana:

Bump for the super uneco killing machine sword :lolup:

They already got icerage. Find a good tier and tier it up amd its over 220 dmg.
just need 32 lvl i think and it does the job.

I belive u have almost 250 hp and u die from a high tiered icerage. So noobs already got the sword to kill the (ubers)

Vaporiser is way more then enough. IMO tt's overpowered and no need to add any other unbalanced stuff to game

Those low req weapons are a lot of fun of course but take away the need (and desire?) to skill up a bit perhaps. Next step is a readily available fap with mod hedoc stats for noobs or what?

Well, there is the "unique legend war axe". And the knife "Unique Roman Ram Purifier Prototype".

Just one each of them, though.

Next step is a readily available fap with mod hedoc stats for noobs or what?

Well, there is the mod fap. As "Brothers" have been using it in the past, it doesn't seem they take that much skills to use, at least decently.

Those low req weapons are a lot of fun of course but take away the need (and desire?) to skill up a bit perhaps. Next step is a readily available fap with mod hedoc stats for noobs or what?

Not so noob faps but the already out

40/40 reload and 98
level 36 sib
(L) FAP

Back