Unsold Equus Quad event

Hope all that bought are happy with their purchases.....

Those that think they not worth it don't buy one......

Events for unsold ones - would be nice but MA's call end of day :).

An investment... why calling this an investment? recently everything doesn't have an acceptable ROI became shit? Maybe MA introduced too many Deeds that so many players are just using ROI as unit of measure. Time to think we are all here to "waste" more or less money, we still need a job RL to live and to play EU, and we'll ever need, just everyone have own disposal to "waste" money in different ways :D

Exactly, I would never treat this ship as a 50k ped investment, it's just too high risk and profits would be too long term, and with the weight issue it's not designed to be a workhorse. RL status items (sports cars, yachts etc) lose value quickly too. The Equus is for people who feel 50k peds is an easy price to just have fun flying an unusual ship around.

And the unsold ones would make great prizes.

Last edited:
I dont understand all these worries about the price of something that was announced to be limited to 25 right from the start - the number doesnt change and so far mindark has never sold something on auction that didnt increase in value longterm.
They have all the tools and balancing team at hand to make sure everything they sell will be a gain to those who buy it straight from them and by assuring this again and again they give people trust in their auctions.
No point debating about 50k startbid as the value of these equus wont drop below - they most likely will be 60k+ in one years time - if actually any player decides to sell them.

Of course those who own one might see it beneficial if those that didnt sell dont get into game - it would increase their properties value further but you will hate yourself for that idea when people start using warp mines more regularly cause thats when you will want a few more equus out there to trigger the mines - more targets more safety ;)

But back on topic, there is lots of things that could be done with the equus that didnt sell but the suggestion here was to make space events and bring live and fun to space while promoting it as transport missions come closer.
This is a great idea and mindark running such an event has all tools at hand to make sure they earn at least that from such an event what they could have earned on auction and easily twice as much.

Another Equus unsold, lets give the poor wee soul's a new happy home as event prizes! :cool:;)

All Quads will be sold, sooner or later ;)

MA style

I think idea is terrible. Rules to obtain those Quads was clear and same for all and known from begining. Giving it now in any form or gift or prize for even hard activity is slap in the face for those who paid hard cash 50 k peds for them.

If someone won on auction one in a kind moon or medusa (annual big MA sale - kind of tradition )do you want MA to give another one in event week later or so and ruin your investment ? I doubt.

Red Quads have some market value....giving more of them in event is lowering it and screwing buyers who was somehow loyal to MA and belived it will not do anything like this.

Come on MA alway do shit like this :D, look how many faps are now in market, and coming more and more, so what can say ppl who tried hard to win some events 2 y ago to get first faps -- price drop is huge

Come on MA alway do shit like this :D, look how many faps are now in market, and coming more and more, so what can say ppl who tried hard to win some events 2 y ago to get first faps -- price drop is huge

Correct but these FAPs was event prize from the beginning, while Equus are offered to be purchased.

Do bear in mind that the equus is of limited number. Its not a case of more and more being dropped and the market saturated.

There are 25 of them, there always will be 25 of them, no more no less. The question only is if all 25 will go through the auction house over and over till all are purchased, or if a few would be used in a huge event. :cool:

Do bear in mind that the equus is of limited number. Its not a case of more and more being dropped and the market saturated.

There are 25 of them, there always will be 25 of them, no more no less. The question only is if all 25 will go through the auction house over and over till all are purchased, or if a few would be used in a huge event. :cool:

Those quads were limited number in given time ( which might reduce their number futhermore in case of low demnad) to be more precise.

21/25 sold so far, and if you check global auction thare are 2 Equus available right now... seems like sales are still not ended :)

Get it fast until it's late ;)

I suppose it is like the Ferrari's in real life, they dont sell fast, but the people who buy them tend to love them and I've not seen any complaints by those who do own them (IRL & IG).

You may get your event, or 4 big ATH's this year could scupper your plans.

21/25 sold so far, and if you check global auction thare are 2 Equus available right now... seems like sales are still not ended :)

Get it fast until it's late ;)

Yep seems they got put back on auction eheh

25/25 Quad Wing Equus finally sold!

Last sold at BO +52k ped

Last sold at BO +52k ped

Must be nice to be able to put something expensive on auction over and over again without auction fees until it sells at your price. :rolleyes:

Last sold at BO +52k ped

Wonder who bought it for 52k while 2 playters are trying/tried to sell theirs at 49k - but good that they finally all sold - so maybe mindark now has the funds to start doing something about space ;)

Wonder who bought it for 52k while 2 playters are trying/tried to sell theirs at 49k - but good that they finally all sold - so maybe mindark now has the funds to start doing something about space ;)

During my 2 days sale I have received 3 offers worth the BO set, just these offers was including items so the deal was not finalized.

There was interest in the Equus I was selling, and once I have decided to keep mine the only one available was the one in game auction, I suppose one of the interested buyers found the funds to purchase it. To place SB only was considered risky I suppose.

Yes. I have noticed that space is getting awfully congested lately. Maybe they'll finally get around to putting in the interplanetary TPs so that the people who actually like to play with spaceships will have the room to do so.

Back