FYI: Day 3...

Botchla

Old Alpha
Society
cB
Jack Captain Black
A heads up.. Don't fly out of a mothership to close to the border of a planet. As soon as I left ms I got the "Cannot enter deep space" message and now I can not log in. I sent support immediately to have my ava moved.. That was 3 days ago. :mad:

must have been too far on the side of the planet. never have that problem on ToS Normandie

Was right in the middle. :eyecrazy:

3 days of....
error.jpg

=NO FUN :mad:

Feel free to post support message with relevant personal details removed.

I know its the holidays / weekend but this occured before the weekend started.

Someone should be able to do a "Q" from Star Trek and move you a little in the right direction. ;)

Crazy thing.. Nora was with me and she got stuck too, shes back online and I still cant log on :rolleyes:

damn it Someone at Support help this Guy !!!
best customer ever he has to put up with my shit in soc chat

Now day 4.. Guess I'm screwed for gold rush. thx ma :mad:

More details..

who or what were you flying in? I hope help gets to you soon..:eyecrazy:

who or what were you flying in? I hope help gets to you soon..:eyecrazy:

My socs mothership, the Alabama, warped from Caly to Ark, got to close to the border, used my Quad to fly out of the ahole of the MS, got burned, got "cannont enter deep space" message, relogged only to get internal error.. internal error?? :scratch2: Now I'm just pissed at this point because alls MA had to do is move me,, oh well.. saved some money this weekend I guess :yup: The crazy thing is, I sent support on the 26th about a auction problem also, still haven't heard a word about that either. :mad: MA on vaca or what?

Sorry to hear of your trouble here , support can/will move you so I guess its just a case of being patient.

Next time check with your pilot that he has correctly positioned the mothership before you get stuck again.

Back