What wrong with support?

Shereaper

Guardian
Society
Entropia Pathfinder's Crafter's Club
DragonEy the NightReaper
So, lately I have had no response from support on my cases. I have two open cases. One is over several months old and I have had no response from support. Is anyone else having similar problems? Is there any other way to get help besides waiting for months while support ignores us?

Mine tend to get replied to within a week. Are you polite in your messages, are you clear in what you require?

Those tend to get done first.

It is Christmas though, I can imagine there is a backlog with a buggy VU and Merry Mayhem disconnecting people.

Ulf only good support I know of :p

Tip- Never start your support tickets with "You dickheads". :laugh:

I'm with Mega on this one. I've never had a problem with support.

Keep in mind that frontline support people really have very little power. They simply get your requests to the right people. Sometimes, it takes a while to get an answer. Don't assume it's the fault of the support staff. They probably get as upset as you do about tickets that get ignored.

I suspect that, being Europe, a lot of people are probably take extensive vacations during the holidays.

That being said, it doesn't hurt to politely remind them if things start to drag on.

Holiday season not just for us but them too mate takes time this time of year for anything....

This is my thread.

Just to set the record straight. I was perfectly professional with support. I am working on two months with no response. This is unusual for me, as I usually get responses in a timely manner. That is why I am wondering what is going on....

2014-11-08 15:48 You wrote:

I am trying to select my Kismet Light Lase located in my shopkeeper. ALthough I can drag and drop a box around it, I can not right or left click it to either set a retail price or remove it from my shopkeeper. At a minimum please remove it from my shopkeeper and return it to my inventory. Thank you.
2014-12-07 14:30 You wrote:

Anyone Home? It has been a month since I filed this support case. Can you please fix this?
2014-12-23 16:23 You wrote:

Hello? Why are you ignoring this support case?
2015-01-04 01:18 You wrote:

Is there another way to get support? This does not seem to be working.

How about clicking next/previous target while in the shop, and then, when selected, either press the pickup hotkey or better yet: press the "show status bar" hotkey (might have to make that one 1st), right click that "hp bar" to set the price?

Edit: Oh it's in a shopkeeper well that makes this hard I guess ;p

It's been a month since I had a response on my support case about society.
Asked them to remove 2 suspended members from the soc, which they have done 2 times for me so far

I am trying to select my Kismet Light Lase located in my shopkeeper.

A guess: It's an issue that's been sent to the developers and they don't want to give a reply on it until they have gotten a reply from them - and also, the support staff didn't reed the second half of what you wrote.

A suggestion: Make a new support case, but rewrite it, asking that the kismet to be sent to your planet storage because you are unable to grab it by yourself. That way maybe it will be a "first-line" support issue rather than a developer request. Maybe you should write it under "lost" category rather than "bug reports".

Also, be prepared to wait until next wednesday (for the first ticket). Just a guess, they're working with a VU doing the second half of space (missions etc) and removing the mayhem event stuff and christmas trees, and I guess they really want to do bug testing for the Changes in space.

A guess: It's an issue that's been sent to the developers and they don't want to give a reply on it until they have gotten a reply from them - and also, the support staff didn't reed the second half of what you wrote.

A suggestion: Make a new support case, but rewrite it, asking that the kismet to be sent to your planet storage because you are unable to grab it by yourself. That way maybe it will be a "first-line" support issue rather than a developer request. Maybe you should write it under "lost" category rather than "bug reports".

Also, be prepared to wait until next wednesday (for the first ticket). Just a guess, they're working with a VU doing the second half of space (missions etc) and removing the mayhem event stuff and christmas trees, and I guess they really want to do bug testing for the Changes in space.

Thanks for the solid advice. I will give this a try.

Good Idea. It almost worked

How about clicking next/previous target while in the shop, and then, when selected, either press the pickup hotkey or better yet: press the "show status bar" hotkey (might have to make that one 1st), right click that "hp bar" to set the price?

Edit: Oh it's in a shopkeeper well that makes this hard I guess ;p

That suggestion did not work, but it gave me the idea to Drag Select two items and right clik the larger item then returning both to my inventory. Thanks for the advice.

This still does not explain why support is ignoring its customers.

I am trying to select my Kismet Light Lase located in my shopkeeper. ALthough I can drag and drop a box around it, I can not right or left click it to either set a retail price or remove it from my shopkeeper. At a minimum please remove it from my shopkeeper and return it to my inventory. Thank you.

Try selecting two items at once and drag them to your inventory together. It works for items that are too small to click easily.

Edit: oops I see you already figured this out.

Back