Pets and extra HP

It must be level 5.

You then take it to a stable and drop your pet icon in the window and chose the buff you want.

Not sure the exact stable locations on Caly,someone else will have to help with that.

E of ithaca

what everybody is forgotten in these posts you need peds also weekly to get extra hp
(or one of the others buffs)

cheap and well worth it in my opinion though

Any idea how much lvl 5 pet is worth ?

Not much, doesn't take a lot of effort to skill it to L5.

L7 is about 1050 xp for any planet spawn. People "were" trying to sell those for around 100 ped, for the sort after ones such as panthers from RT.

Caly only L7 pets to Caly players go for around 40 - 50 ped, even less now.

L20 pet on the other hand is 9240 xp, I assume they would command high prices as pet buffs and other potentials uses become available.

Rick

I have a level 7 pet... i paid for the extra hp thing but i dont have it... it took my peds but no extra hp... does the pet need to have a certain level of affection or something?

Our stable is at emerald lake mall. Just tp to the mall, than use the televator to the ground floor. Walk outside to the NORTH side, and in the middle of the mall building you will see the stable manager.

A hp boost costs 5 ped and it lasts for a whole week on a level 5 pet.

Arets go for like 80 ped I believe and so do panthers at level 7. Calypso pets you can find cheaper. Just visit twin, shout a bit and I am sure someone will appear :)

I have a level 7 pet... i paid for the extra hp thing but i dont have it... it took my peds but no extra hp... does the pet need to have a certain level of affection or something?

Yes affection needs to be over 75% you can wait for it to increase over time (takes some time) or get or hire a brush.

PS. If you had bought it from me I would have told you that and let you use my brush.

Unfortunately the affection resets on the pets when trading. Nothing much anyone can do about that but having it running around after you gets it up fairly quickly and is cheaper on the non ancient pets than using a brush, although brush is quickest. It always pays to do some research before buying a pet.

offtopic sorry: Does anyone know if avatar skill gains increase with a higher level pet? say level 20 pet with level 5 pet handler?

offtopic sorry: Does anyone know if avatar skill gains increase with a higher level pet? say level 20 pet with level 5 pet handler?

i got no numbers, but it sems still the same skill gains with my lvl37 pet ...

and not sure i skilled it any faster because of my skills

so level 5 pet needed, 5 ped per week to buff it ... Question from me now, how much nutrio do I need for the pet to keep it going (or can I unsummon it and still get the buff?)

thanks
Angel

well if you dont summon your pet it doesnt need any food so just spawn it when you rly rly need it

Ok, sorry for messing this thread a bit with these questions

Can the pets be spawned in space (SS or CND etc) what if they are below L7

Back