Unacceptable Support waiting times.

carle

Prowler
Devastating Vodka lindsey
The story is on the 23th of decemeber my goldcard and reader was destroyed so then i contaced support.
Knowing there is up too 8 weeks waiting time for a new GC/reader i also asked them to remove my GC while awaiting

Today is the 4th of Janu and still noting but a weak reply asking me to attach pic of my drivers license witch i did in the first support inqury.

As far as iam concerded a REAL company have in guidelines that supports are supposed to be handled within a week but so far its been 12 days for MA to fix this simple request.

From MAs Support policy.
"We strive to answer your questions within 72 hours. At time of high work load, also be prepared that you might have to wait a bit longer."

Not Replying to threads reguarding Login issues using their system and the 50+ days waiting on withdraws sums up that MA clearly need to prioritise more on consumercontact.

Last edited:
The story is on the 23th of decemeber my goldcard and reader was destroyed so then i contaced support.
Knowing there is up too 8 weeks waiting time for a new GC/reader i also asked them to remove my GC while awaiting

Today is the 4th of Janu and still noting but a weak reply asking me to attach pic of my drivers license witch i did in the first support inqury.

As far as iam concerded a REAL company have in guidelines that supports are supposed to be handled within a week but so far its been 12 days for MA to fix this simple request.

From MAs Support policy.
"We strive to answer your questions within 72 hours. At time of high work load, also be prepared that you might have to wait a bit longer."

Not Replying to threads reguarding Login issues using their system and the 50+ days waiting on withdraws sums up that MA clearly need to prioritise more on consumercontact.

Try to relax buds :)
I hope they will solve the problems soon for you.
Atleast they explained that they are having a high workload.

In my opinion you can be thankful that they don't disable your goldcard so easily. Imagine someone got access to your email and wanted to mess arround with your EU account, disabling your GC would be the first step.

That said I hope you get your problem fixed asap.

Also made the same request as my GC is getting worn. Only got that one response about giving MA my ID.

I made this request around the 20th, but I dont mind them taking a bit long, I just have the swipe the card a few times before it gives me the numbers needed. I just hope they'll do it before my card breaks completley.

Remving GC from an account is nothing they do lightly. If they would had done it swiftly during the holidays, you could guess what would happen if a scammer would have requested GC removal so they could empty your account and getting away with the PEDs Before the staff arrives.

Remving GC from an account is nothing they do lightly. If they would had done it swiftly during the holidays, you could guess what would happen if a scammer would have requested GC removal so they could empty your account and getting away with the PEDs Before the staff arrives.

Orginal support had pic of My drivers license attached and that is all that MA staff request for them to remove you GC attached to card.

At the 30th they replyed without even checking my attached files in orginal inquery.
Same day i resent my driverslicense and passport-photo.

Since then support disreguarded this.

they also do background checks usually standard time for that is 1 month or 30 days

Back