Entropia stops loading at the log in screen ?

juicy001

Stalker
Society
Fresh & Funky
Juicy Fruit Monster
is it just me who got that Problem ?

nothing happens when i try to log in ... just the Picture is shown ...

i had the same Problem at the ark Underground yesterday , and i even log in with the safe mode :mad:

and most weird Thing i can log in with medium grafics on caly with a friends ava ?!?!

Happens from time to time to me also, relog fixes it for me. Dont know what causes it.

Happens from time to time to me also, relog fixes it for me. Dont know what causes it.

i done 50 relogs =( and lost my Claims in hell now even

i done 50 relogs =( and lost my Claims in hell now even

Tried the obvious repair in client loader options?
Ahh now i read you can log in with your friends account.. weird indeed, but has happened to me also. I have a feeling your computer is getting bit too old for this game.

But the fact that you can log in with your friend account can be quite scary.... so you have Access to someone elses account? Anyone else has Access to your account also? If i hear some of my clients say stuff like this, i automatically refuse to trade with them, because can be some multiavatar scheme which could lead to account lockings.

Tried the obvious repair in client loader options?
Ahh now i read you can log in with your friends account.. weird indeed, but has happened to me also. I have a feeling your computer is getting bit too old for this game.

But the fact that you can log in with your friend account can be quite scary.... so you have Access to someone elses account? Anyone else has Access to your account also? If i hear some of my clients say stuff like this, i automatically refuse to trade with them, because can be some multiavatar scheme which could lead to account lockings.

lol it is a rl friend and we both have Gold Cards , nothing to worry here

lol i did run the repair tool and now it found something ... lets see if i get it fixed that way

Back