Status
Please reply by conversation.

Aio

Elite
Society
Veterans
Aio Dakina
Hi guys,

Been doing a bit of taming skilling recently, kinda feels like moving up a level is like aging a year lol! But it's been OK cos I treat my virtual pets like real ones so give them names and everything, keeps it way more cool that way!!

Anyway, I've probably got to about as far as I need to go with skilling so far, so I'm happy to sell off my petties so they don't go unwanted and go to a good home :girl::girl::girl::girl::girl::girl::girl::girl:

So up for sale is my favourite pet, my little Gash! I called him that cos it sounds like Gosh in an American accent in the movies, you know, like when someone is shocked (because of how awesome he is :girl::girl::girl:!!!)

He's managed to reach level 27 now.. and like I said, levels are like years for these little guys!

So in effect, I guess I'm really selling my 27 year old Gash

Happy bidding!

SB = 10 pec BO = 1ped 27pec.

When you sell a pet does the "Affection" level transfer too, or does the new owner have to start over? Just wondering how long I'd have to pet and brush your Gash before it would start doing tricks for me?

1.27ped?

I was gonna ask what your Gash looks like but as long as its 'healthy', I'll take it :silly2:

What pet is it? Snable, or bristle or ... probably told somewhere in the first post but cannot find.

Think ur BO is way too low.

What kinda pet is it?

This thread looks an awful lot like the one that disappeared earlier today started by JuicyFruit...

Just uses a different word, though...

This was my reply to the removal of the first pet sale thread, a thread that I thought was totally fine and shouldn't have been removed.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ted-to-sell-a-pussy-cat&p=3331354#post3331354

Hopefully, your gash isn't treated as bad as JuicyFruits Pussy (cat) ((panther pet)) was. :)

Reactions: jod
I'll take it for BO

Regards

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back