what would u think?

Status

juicy001

Stalker
Society
Fresh & Funky
Juicy Fruit Monster
Oink ya ppl =)

last nite my thread got deleted because of the word pussy ?

i was wondering a lot because lots cats are called pussy´s ...

but ofc if perv ppl get first a other meaning in there mind ...

and since my post is gone i realy think some mods are weird pervs :lolup:

i mean it is like These trick Pictures , where inocent ppl see something els than dirty mindet :yup:

180px-kippfigur_delfine_2.svg.png

what can u see here ? :laugh:

I see dolphins.

I see dead people ...

Could someone please tell me what the non-dirty picture is? :scratch2:

You are just a bad bad boy :laugh:

Things had a different meaning in the 70's ;)

Meow!

I think you are being quite disingenuous. I saw the post and while I understood it to be about a panther pet, it was also clearly constructed in such a way as to deliberately convey the alternate sexualised message. Just as with the figure\background image you posted in this thread, both meanings were placed in the post by the author. Your attempt to vilify the moderators, casting yourself as an innocent party cuts no ice with me.

As to whether it should have been moderated, based I guess on rule 4.3 (which discusses language as well as imagery) well that's a moderator call. I understand from discussion in another thread that the post was reported by a number of readers. Personally I think it didn't warrant reporting or moderating but hey its not me doing the job.

No humour allowed here, get back to whining about loot returns and team terminator :wise::wise:

Might I add, I hope you have pet insurance, because I'm going to smash your pussy

I see Yoda (the jedi master) holding some lady's breasts from behind.

Come on it's obvious, you can see his pointy ears left and right of the lady.

I thought this game was for adults. The only way you can play this game, if your a minor, is to have written permission and even then you have to be 13 plus.

A world without humour and full of censorship, might as well change to a dictatorship!

For or those who reported the earlier thread, pis off! :yup:

Last edited:
its funny they done tests and inocent Kids see only dolphins :laugh:
and by the way think about boorum ;P

+ i got only positive rep´s for Posts like that ... sems most enjoy such ^^

boorum_muff.jpg

Last edited:

boorum_muff.jpg

FFS, what you comparing?

Your post was about hairy pussy!
MA offering shaved ones.
On the picture is smashed one.

Fucking perverts.

Took me 1 hour of work to finally see the dolphins..... Now back to work

I think you are being quite disingenuous. I saw the post and while I understood it to be about a panther pet, it was also clearly constructed in such a way as to deliberately convey the alternate sexualised message. Just as with the figure\background image you posted in this thread, both meanings were placed in the post by the author. Your attempt to vilify the moderators, casting yourself as an innocent party cuts no ice with me.

As to whether it should have been moderated, based I guess on rule 4.3 (which discusses language as well as imagery) well that's a moderator call. I understand from discussion in another thread that the post was reported by a number of readers. Personally I think it didn't warrant reporting or moderating but hey its not me doing the job.

Nice reply.

You fail to mention it was a selling thread aimed at selling the panther, and rule 101 with advertising is sex sells as does the implication of sex and has done for years.

I don't think the OP was/is acting innocent, it was a simple sales tactic.

Oh my, i took far too long to see the dolphins lol

Rgds

Ace

Took me 1 hour of work to finally see the dolphins..... Now back to work

lol Tina ...

and well i found a more simple pic for ya :yup:

boorum.jpg

boorum_muff.jpg

thats one big axe wound

People who reported it need to start using Thawr Ivory more and relax :D

and lol my sellings thread was gone after a hour or two ... but this one is allowed xD ?

such a silly Forum :yup:

Status
Back