Mobs work together now?

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
I've been away for a few weeks. You know, Christmas, New Year, obligations, yadiya...

But yesterday I returned to Isla Nooblar to grind some puny again. And I notice a shocking thing: they work together now! Last time, I could just pick them one by one and keep doing that untill my ammo runs out. But yesterday, as soon as one Bery attacked me, all bery which were nearby would join in.

I got killed by berycled! Oh, the shame!

But seriously, has something changed in the mob AI or something? Is anyone else noticing that the mobs gang up on you now?

I was hunting the Bery's down south of Corinth in the last week and can't say I noticed any unusual behavior.

Speaking of the punies at Nooblar though, is there a clean spawn of punies up there? I went and had a look a couple of weeks ago and they seem to be all mixed in with the Juveniles.

Guardian and above (I think) have higher aggro than before.

I was hunting the Bery's down south of Corinth in the last week and can't say I noticed any unusual behavior.

Speaking of the punies at Nooblar though, is there a clean spawn of punies up there? I went and had a look a couple of weeks ago and they seem to be all mixed in with the Juveniles.

I am wondering the same thing.

Was there earlier this week and still a mixed spawn.

Back