Jarhead (M)

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Would like to hear other people's opinion on what a full set of Jarhead will sell for.
I'm considering to sell my beloved red set.

Do the blueprints/materials still drop?

Would like to hear other people's opinion on what a full set of Jarhead will sell for.
I'm considering to sell my beloved red set.

Do the blueprints/materials still drop?

blueprints don't drop anymore as far as I know and the price has gradually rose over time due to it's rather good protection. I just bought a set by piecing it together on AH and total I paid 861 in markup on all parts. I had a bidding war on the shins alone last night and it ended up with me having to pay +210 for them alone. Since you have a whole set for sale, I would add in at least 50 ped for convenience and maybe some on top for coloring/texturing (but i dont think many will pay extra for that).

all in all, I'd say jarhead should be worth around +1k

Last edited:
You are lucky i woke up 3 mins too late for that shins auction :D Gosh those shins are rare this days...

Got my set recently for TT+550 and pieces t2 to t4 - great deal IMO!

I think this set is currently undervalued and price should rise!

I would use this set every day if I could ever play again, but that's another story...

My valuation is somewhere between tt+750-1000

you got an absolute steal on that set.. especially considering it was tier 2-3 on all parts..

any more idea's?

Last two sets were sold at +550 (as mentioned) and +600, Other then that, set the price that you think its worth selling for, if u cant get that price then keep it until you can :)

Maybe I should get me one myself, it do give decent protection for its price :yay:

You know what, If you decide to sell then let me know what you feel like you need to part from it and maybe I´ll buy it from you if I decide its worth as much as you do :tongue2:

Hey Roth,

I decided not to sell my set. I did sell the thigh seperately to my socm8, but keeping the rest of the set.
Will probably try to make the set complete again in the future :yay:

Back