Poor performance lately?

Hypnotyk

Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
It seems that entropedia has been terribly slow the last couple of days... it makes using the tool quite difficult as it sometimes doesn't return values or hangs (weapon compare for example). Anyone else notice this? I hope it gets fixed because it hosts a lot of great tools and info but using it has become a migraine lately..

I have restarted the Entropedia server, which seems to have improved performance of the site.

I have restarted the Entropedia server, which seems to have improved performance of the site.

Thanks 711, it is running normal now. :D

Piggybacking off this, but I've been noticing that if I want to search for anything, it's quicker to google it (ex. entropia kerberos) rather than using Entropedia's search bar. Not even going to hazard a guess to what would cause it or be a fix for those working on Entropedia, but it's a workaround for anyone not wanting to wait for a basic search.

Last edited:
Reactions: jod
Piggybacking off this, but I've been noticing that if I want to search for anything, it's quicker to google it (ex. entropia kerberos) rather than using Entropedia's search bar. Not even going to hazard a guess to what would cause it or be a fix for those working on Entropedia, but it's a workaround for anyone not wanting to wait for a basic search.

yep, i do the same thing.. if i need to google an item ill type (for example)

castorian combat mace mk III entropedia

and ill click the first link as it is much faster than the search bar on entropedia itself

It will be replaced soon. :)

Back