The markup is so low

CIJswe

Old
Miss CIJswe EU4ever
Hey,

Is there something we can do to change that? Almost all markups are so low and people selling ores / enmatters like never before :confused:

Yes, we stop mining.

start buying them :)

Markup will continue to fall as more gamblers and afk skillers move to explosive bps.

MA got jelly of all the ped miners were making so they just had to get themselves a piece of that pie.

Explosive proj blueprints -> craft with only material from TT -> cheap residue -> cheap mining amps -> low markup for ores/enmatter -> cheaper crafted tools/weps.. etc

Markup will continue to fall as more gamblers and afk skillers move to explosive bps.

MA got jelly of all the ped miners were making so they just had to get themselves a piece of that pie.

Markup will improve when crafting gets a makeover.. and when gamblers gtfo of foma with lvl 10-13 amps..

In other words... just wait for low swing to end and hope that people will craft after MM

There is a mining event going on. So it will be like this for a while. The explosive Projectiles don't help much in that regard but your cost to mine should be decreasing as a result of somewhat close cheaper residue although it isn't super cheap. It is still 104.5%+

its several things at same time

MM, ark mining evt, new explosive bps->cheap resi->cheap amps..

i am pretty sure it will get better (there are always such swings)

perhaps its time to do some crafting?

They !!!!! hunters, now miners are going down! I can hear the evil laughter from MA HQ all the way north here.

Low? Well, maybe lower than it used to be but still, most hunters can only dream of 118% average. :)

(that's where my average MU for the period since Dec 31, and I've even done some treasure just for teh phun.)

Back