Evade Skill vs. First Aid Skill Quest Rewards

Scurvy Sityl

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Scurvy Sityl LaRoux
When forced to chose between these two, how do you decide? They are both so important.

If you'd pick evade, what about slightly less helpful skills like combat reflexes vs first aid?

Up until medicine (lvl 25) i'll choose FA, then evade after that. Reason being is once I hit 25 paramedic, I will be able to use big enough faps for the hunting that I do, and evade will take priority then.

This is just my reasoning behind it and I am sure people will give you better answers, just telling ya what I typically do.

I always choose defence first, so that would be evade. Plus its the most expensive thing to skill up naturally. And has a long term payback technically.

I'd always choose evade first as Para can be skilled anywhere (sweat Camp for ex.) but evade can only be skilled out in the field whilst killing(unless you want to revive skill it and get 1 level every 3 years :p)

Para will increase your survivability but evade will decrease your costs.

What's more important to you?
Being able to replace the damage or not take it in the first place.

When i got my Adj Hedoc Mayhem i decided i a have a healing device which is big enough for me for the years to come, so i'd choose defense.

I think I chipped up to level 30 to max the ur125 for emergancy heals.
Don't care too much about FA tho, in most cases you can hire a healer (fanoos/herb/s10/heart) and having more evade will increase eco no matter what you do

It depends on your goals (short and long term) and your current situation. For me at 58 Evader and 49 Paramedic, it is much harder to increase the Paramedic (at least from normal hunting), and I have an unlock coming at 50, so right now I would prioritise the Paramedic. At other times in the past I have prioritised Evader.

Only you can decide what is right for you.

It all depends on your tastes i believe.
If you hunt big mobs you might need skills for bigger heals at one time or evade to be hit less.
If you hunt rather smaller you might apreciate more the evade.

I personally go for Evade/HP skills

Evade, evade, evade.

First aid is only needed when evade has failed.

It depends on your goals (short and long term) and your current situation. For me at 58 Evader and 49 Paramedic, it is much harder to increase the Paramedic (at least from normal hunting), and I have an unlock coming at 50, so right now I would prioritise the Paramedic. At other times in the past I have prioritised Evader.

Only you can decide what is right for you.
:wise: THIS!!!

Good advice here, weigh your options on what is best choice for you at the time you need to make the decision. I never always do one thing all the time I prioritize based on my current needs.

Evade ofc better have to fap less than more but all depends maybe you have much more evade than first aid and maybe evade wont make that much diference and maybe little first aid and it will make difference tell me your points :D

Back