Question: Scam or am i missing something?

whiteknut

Elite
Society
Vikings of Calypso
Snablesnot Male Young
Today one guy (quite known name) was selling Foma apartment BETA NORTH 1A.
I approached him and asked for price it was 50k peds. Yeah not 500 (which already would be too much) but 50 000 :O
So i thought must be joking and asked him "Why that much?"
he replied : "it owns part of dome 9"

He said he was told so by the one who sold it to him for 55k peds.
So is it possible? But apartment dont have any taxes the owner receives?
Is there small corner of apartment area sticking in dome 9 which means apartment owner can set shopkeeper there?

SMALL update: it looks like the guy bought the apartment for 55k peds from the same guy who tried to rent out apartments for crazy amount of peds in twin peaks.

Last edited:
Does it have an Equus inside? ;)

seriously doubt it since there would then be more apartments with an edge into a dome. Also the domes and apartments are on opposite sites of the asteroid?

but will keep an eye out in this topic.

A person i recently met told me he sold a FOMA appartment for 50k+ peds. I considered it BS and did not even enquire further but if what u say is true, that means that someone really played up the guy big time. Seems the new crowd coming from the advertisement is making EU more unsafe with all sorts of scumbags coming along with. The person who told me about his sale is a well known pet seller at twins.

Seems the new crowd coming from the advertisement is making EU more unsafe with all sorts of scumbags coming along with.

At least new scumbags coming instead of boring old ones.

A person i recently met told me he sold a FOMA appartment for 50k+ peds. I considered it BS and did not even enquire further but if what u say is true, that means that someone really played up the guy big time. Seems the new crowd coming from the advertisement is making EU more unsafe with all sorts of scumbags coming along with. The person who told me about his sale is a well known pet seller at twins.

if yes then this should be ban worthy action for him. (it is like selling Land Area while actually giving nothing) i will try to contact the buyer and tell him to write support case.

Last edited:
Today one guy (quite known name) was selling Foma apartment BETA NORTH 1A.
I approached him and asked for price it was 50k peds. Yeah not 500 (which already would be too much) but 50 000 :O
So i thought must be joking and asked him "Why that much?"
he replied : "it owns part of dome 9"

He said he was told so by the one who sold it to him for 55k peds.
So is it possible? But apartment dont have any taxes the owner receives?
Is there small corner of apartment area sticking in dome 9 which means apartment owner can set shopkeeper there?

I doubt you get ownership of dome by buying a booth unless the owner of the actual dome is sponsoring the booth. I would check with dome owner to verify validity of such a claim, by default I am 99.9999999999999999%, lets just say 100%, sure a booth deed has no connection to owning part of a dome deed.

Buying Foma Apartments for +500 @Boxes in Twins :eyecrazy:

Selling Foma Apartments for +50K @Benchces in PA :smoke:

toni? if yes then this should be ban worthy action for him. (it is like selling Land Area while actually giving nothing) i will try to contact the buyer and tell him to write support case.

Since when telling bullshit is bannable action? Then 90% of twins should be banned.

Since when telling bullshit is bannable action? Then 90% of twins should be banned.

I think i remember similar case where ppl sold Land Areas (give peds) they will make you the owner, and they were banned :) So this kind of stuff sure is bannable.

Reminds me of that guy who was selling opalos and calling them an "eco weapon" (2.752 dmg/pec, FYI) and charging double the typical cost, but on a scale 2000 times bigger.

I think i remember similar case where ppl sold Land Areas (give peds) they will make you the owner, and they were banned :) So this kind of stuff sure is bannable.

I think we just need to go silent from now on, or soon we will see BENTLEY APPARTMENTS for 50k, in which owner can TP for small fee from EVERY corner of EU!

*SPANKS HIMSELF*

-- SHUTUP IDIOT!!!
-- MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSS

Scamming is allowed in eu. It is the new profitable profession since regular professions have been losing steam and tampered with. We shall later see new skills associated with this profession to be added later in 2016.

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
At one time (well quite recently) I had stock piled over 100 apartments with the expectation of their increase in value some time in the future.

At one time (well quite recently) I had stock piled over 100 apartments with the expectation of their increase in value some time in the future.

Holy moly.. you are now 100*50k=5mil MILLIONAIRE!!

You can set shopkeeper in any apartment. Sorry if I misunderstood your question. :)

Sounds like the old trick with selling the shack instead of the land area while the buyer thinks he is buying the actual OLA itself.

You can set shopkeeper in any apartment. Sorry if I misunderstood your question. :)

Can you put shopkeeper in Dome 9 (mining dome in FOMA) when you own this apartment?

Can you put shopkeeper in Dome 9 (mining dome in FOMA) when you own this apartment?
Dome - just LA, so nope, you can't. Like you can't put Shopkeeper on LA. Even if you own Dome/LA.

To be able to put it there you need to own Outback Shed or something similar. And than you can put Shopkeeper near it or inside (press "Visualize" button in estate terminal to see outer borders of area you own). Not sure if something similar exist in Domes (I was only once on Asteroid and that was years ago).

Furthermore even apartments balcony on Calypso/Asteroid not part of an apartment.

Like Futurama already pointed, some peoples in past sold Outback Shed at price of LA itself. And owning Shed don't give any profit from LA of course.

So, IMHO if "small corner of apartment area sticking in dome" could bring something to apartment owner, it would be additional 2.5% shopping taxes (if any exists on that LA) and not any additional profit. :)

Last edited:
I cannot even imagine how the mind of certain people works.

When the guy in question (the buyer) goes to the market and want to buy some donuts, he will fork 1000$ instead of 1$ just because the seller told him there is a golden nugget inside?

Last edited:
I cannot even imagine how the mind of certain people works.

When the guy in question (the buyer) goes to the market and want to buy some donuts, he will fork 1000$ instead of 1$ just because the seller told him there is a golden nugget inside?

Looks like that yeah...
Crazy .. should become scammer myself.. looks like easy money

when you premote ship beying sold for 5000 dollars us on site for advertisement somoene going to get burn new come along that depo and get scam

there advertising poeple have alot of money soo all the scammers come along whit it

i have a appartment you can store all your pedss for free the only thing i only take 1 milllion ped minimum

Back