Draco’s Services Thread

DracoRex

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Draco Rex NightSlasher
Hey all,

I'm offering great services to those who may need them.

1. Draco's Taxi Services!

I guarantee Cheap and Affordable Transport to ANY LOCATION in the universe.:yay: I use a Quad-Wing for space taxi and a Sleipnir for Planetside trips. My Prices are as follows:

Planetside Taxi: Oil Cost + 0.25PED.
Calypso <=> F.O.M.A / Crystal Palace: 3.50PED :eyecrazy:
Calypso <=> Arkadia / Rocktropia: 7.00PED
Calypso <=> Next Island / Toulan: 10.00PED
Monria <=> Calypso / Rocktropia: 5.00PED
Monria <=> Arkadia / Next Island / Toulan: 8.00PED
Cyrene <=> Calypso / Arkadia: 5.00PED

For other trips, you can add me in game and I can tell you the price. :wise:I give a 3.00PED Discount for Double Trips (Free 10 Minutes of Waiting Time). I also do TP runs and charge Oil Cost + 0.5PED per TP.

2. Draco’s FAPPING Services!

I’m a Level 3 Paramedic. (Not high, I know) :whistle:
I use Vivo S10 or Herb Box. I can also use any tool you provide.
Payment: Only Decay. If you provide the tool, I return it to you at the end of the run.

3. Draco’s Advertising Services!

I can advertise for you at the location (or planet) of your choice. Depending on what I advertise for you, I take payment in either hours spent advertising or number of customers. PM me in-game to discuss details.

4. Draco’s Society Recruiting Services!

I will advertise and help recruit players to your society. You can decide where I advertise or leave that up to me. I can take payment for either every player recruited or when I reach the amount of players on society. PM me in-game to discuss details.

That’s it! If you need to talk to me to discuss details or just for more information, you may add me in-game or send me a message here on PCF. I'm on during random times but mostly around 12MA and 21MA. :deal:

Thanks for your time, :beerchug:
Draco.

:eyecrazy: Daily Bump for my Cheap Services! :wtg:

Back