Question: Is it just me or ...

I'm unlucky or ....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lots & lots of good advice here. :wise:
At the end, even if the aim of this thread was a poll about good luck, it turns into a more useful thread for everyone. :)
Thanks to everyone who wrote and who will write here. :bowdown:

you're hunting atrox, scipulor, kamaldon, otorugi.
For mobs like this you should be looking at 1k+ ped runs and a 10k bankroll - as a minimum IMO. I'd recommend reading Scurvy's hunting logs, they are a good example of hunting done right.

Lots & lots of good advice here. :wise:
At the end, even if the aim of this thread was a poll about good luck, it turns into a more useful thread for everyone. :)
Thanks to everyone who wrote and who will write here. :bowdown:

Apart from drunken assholes like me lol

Good luck with your future hunting

Rgds

Ace

I sold one cld to participate in Merry Mayhem. I used a gun that did 142-284 dmg per shot with 7 dmg enhancers and a hotfoot L amp. I didn't use a finisher, even when I knew the mob only had 50 hp left. I wore a mix of angel, martial sga, jaguar, improved vigilante and jarhead. I used a fap-90 and a regen VI. I used up all my x-mas and halloween mayhem buffs. I could have lost the ped in the first few runs, but I didn't. It kept building up ped. Then Mindark had some in between ammo bonuses.
Right now, over 40 hours later I still have the ped I invested and then some. I will buy my cld back, and sell the guns I looted in my shop. So I voted lucky.

Back