PC: Imperium Officer XT

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
Hello,

I would like to ask few questions about this gun: Imperium Officer XT (<click>):
- price range?
- availability (how many exist)?
- (optional) what drops it (Cyrene)?
- how exactly the debuff on the gun works (description shows 0.0 sec)?

Falagor
:bandit:

didnt see a debuff in the link you posted

but 89 attacks very odd for a rifle

One previous owner told me there are 2-3, another that it is unique. Last sale I know of was for 13k. It looted from the Imperium Officer maturity mob, but I am told it won't loot again. From what a previous owner told me, it sounds like it was a specially designed gun, the like of which won't be made again: maybe Juan will post if he wants people to know more about it.

ps, it breaks after 15 minutes of shooting

Hi,

I was the second owner of this gun(Original looter Paavo). I bought it from him for +2500 Peds and a202 amp for +500. It was not known at the time of purchase weather the bug of it supporting lasers will be fixed and it looked literally like shit. After it was modified in a VU I made a terrible mistake selling it for +4000 (But at that time I was told there are 2-3 in game, and there were no repair kits). I will not disclose all the info but without me this weapon would not be worth more then +500. The guy I sold it to then used it for a long time(during which repair kits were introduced) and sold for +13000 and then it was sold again for this same amount. So now there is a fifth owner.
The gun itself is very cool to be honest, really loved the speed. Buff didnt do too much. It takes about 15 mins to burn the whole TT of the weapon because instead of lot of ammo it decays like crazy(tried to get it modified to more but failed :) ). If portable repair kits existed back the I would have kept it 100%. One thing I cant justify is the price. If you asked me if +13000 is ok for this gun then I say no way :) Ive had experience with it and can say that reasonable price for this baby is somewhere from +6000-8000 peds.

It still is a great gun and I would buy it anyday for the price I mentiond but 13K is a little steep even for such a nice piece.

But I am almost sure that more will not drop because it was not supposed to be laser to begin with. That one piece might be the only one in game forever.

Regards,
True Juan

Last edited:
Back