Question: Universal Name Tags

Gewitter

Elite
Society
Deep Core Mining
Andrey Andy Russian
Hi!

As you know, now ingame we can use a special tags to give the name to the pets.
I think that for me (and other players) would be convenient to give the opportunity to give the name of any object in the game.
For what can be applied these tags:
1. Containers (very necessary !!!)
2. Vehicles (it's desirable)
3. Tools
...maybe something else
I propose to make universal tags for naming various items and just sell them in the web shop, in which we already bought tags for animals.
I think that the demand for tags for naming objects will be higher than for tags for the pets.
MA can sell them in batches for 1, 5, 10 and 25 pieces.

I would buy a lot of these.

If MA can not make a universal tag, it may be possible to make name tags atleast for containers and furniture?

Andy

Hi!

As you know, now ingame we can use a special tags to give the name to the pets.
I think that for me (and other players) would be convenient to give the opportunity to give the name of any object in the game.
For what can be applied these tags:
1. Containers (very necessary !!!)
2. Vehicles (it's desirable)
3. Tools
...maybe something else
I propose to make universal tags for naming various items and just sell them in the web shop, in which we already bought tags for animals.
I think that the demand for tags for naming objects will be higher than for tags for the pets.
MA can sell them in batches for 1, 5, 10 and 25 pieces.

I would buy a lot of these.

If MA can not make a universal tag, it may be possible to make name tags atleast for containers and furniture?

Andy

Selling Omegaton Fast Aid Pack Modified(Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-5) :)

Selling Omegaton Fast Aid Pack Modified(Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-5) :)

You write nonsense. The name can write as an additional word like Omegaton Fast Aid Pack FAP-5 (Main) or something like this

I like the idea!

Just make sure game displays original names in trade windows to avoid scams.

this should be a default option, and not a paid one

atleast we need tags for containers!

Yep, for pets it might work too, give to your pet a name like this: 'Ancient SGA Combibo 80 lvl' and sell for 100500 PED, its a scam? :laugh:

Agreed...container names especially.

There is absolutely ZERO reason we shouldn't have container names, despite what some of the above posts that are proactively transparent in detail and useless as are so many similar automatic-contrarian posts that people love to regurgitate on any good idea thread.

Example:
"I think this is a good ide.." "NO IT'S NOT, IT SUCKS! (but I don't know why it sucks because I haven't thought about it, much less actually wrote out the details of why it sucks, but I am going to be dramatic and say that it will be scammers paradise cuz it makes me look smart) :mad:

SO gewitter, I love your idea, skeptic makes a good point too, and there are many ways it can be implemented that would not result in scamming as the others say, and I, for one, am smart enough to realize that when you brought up naming items and containers, you inherently relied on the fact that such implementation would be done in such a way that it would not result in scams. But I guess it needs to be spelled out for some...So, anyway, good idea, lets get this one to MA!

Maybe also Vehicles (used as containers)?

I agree! .............

Back