Question: Anyone else notice a increase in Cirt Hits ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I just got off so check the time of this post. I got at least 9 Crit hits in a one hour run on S4 kergies. I was killed 5 times. I have been playing 7 years and have never been kill by crits hits that many time ever. I have over a 100 hours and have never got killed more than once an hour by crit hits.

I am not sure if it is just bad luck or MA has made a change but I know this if they have and this is the way it is going to be that will be one of the few things that will cause me to move on to something else. It also seemed that the normal hits were above average. And BTW as you might imagine I lost almost 400 ped on that run.

Dynamic as always, my personal experience from mid marcimexes, sometimes i can go 2 hours without getting one crit, another time i die from crit , go bck and first hit is crit again (and more coming in the next hour)

I'm not sure about the criticals but I do believe they have made some adjustments to the mobs. One of the reasons I think this has happened is because they have increased the "global" threshold on kerbs. It also appears they have changed the range of agro on some mobs. These type of "adjustments" are normal in the game and can be applied to the "dynamic" nature of this game.

Yes, ive noticed more atm

They go in waves sometimes...its part of the dynamic cycle your avatar follows.

Back