Info: Weapon Skill Modification Enhancers NOT WORKING!

eSoul

Prowler
Elle eSoul Beast
Hello all!

Weapon Skill Modification Enhancers are not working!
I been tracking the damage output of my unl gun that i miss 2 lvls to max so i started to use skill modification enhancers, in info tab from gun it updates the values when attached to gun but the output damage is not updated.

This is without enhancers:

This is with enhancers:

This cause economic losses to who used it i want to see how much time MA will take to solve this!

Regards

eSoul

Last edited:
Hello all!

Weapon Skill Modification Enhancers are not working!
I been tracking the damage output of my unl gun that i miss 2 lvls to max so i started to use skill modification enhancers, in info tab from gun it updates the values when attached to gun but the output damage is not updated.

This cause economic losses to who used it i want to see how much time MA will take to solve this!

Regards

eSoul
Would help if you reached Level 72 dmg before saying they dont work.

Would help if you reached Level 72 dmg before saying they dont work.

LOL would be nice if u look to image before coment... why i bother to comment even!

LOL would be nice if u look to image before coment... why i bother to comment even!

Yeh, the thread title is abit of a giveaway :p.

I guess he assumed the professional level information updates also, but of course, it does not, as you are enhancing a single item and not your overall weapon skill, and your m83 pictures clearly shows you are around level 74 damage when enhanced.

Mindark need to place a warning on the client loader so other people don't waste their enhancers. I am currently using accuracy enhancers in my tier 1 slot, makes me wonder if those are not working as well.

Does it max at 74 or around?

Yeh, the thread title is abit of a giveaway :p.

I guess he assumed the professional level information updates also, but of course, it does not, as you are enhancing a single item and not your overall weapon skill, and your m83 pictures clearly shows you are around level 74 damage when enhanced.

Mindark need to place a warning on the client loader so other people don't waste their enhancers. I am currently using accuracy enhancers in my tier 1 slot, makes me wonder if those are not working as well.

Maybe a warning that commando doesnt unlock at 69,98 also would be good.

Palos is completely missing the point here..

This bug doesn't suprise me tho, it has probably always been like this. MA and their bugs/bad coding :mad:
Taking bets on how long it will take till they fix it? I'll say 4 months

Yup. To answer his previous question, the m83 (gun elle is using) maxes at 74 level damage. Elle has managed to use 4 enhancers to enable him to become nearly level 74 damage on the gun, but the system still thinks he is level 72; displayed by Elle's inflicted damage with the enhanced gun.

Last edited:
The damage should be 79.6-159.1!
With my skills and skill mod enhnacers!

When you can see that damage output is lower then mininmal damage!

The damage should be 79.6-159.1!
With my skills and skill mod enhnacers!

When you can see that damage output is lower then mininmal damage!

ok now i get it lol

Maybe in one year or so MA will look for this! One month after first support ticket no reply! Good job MA! Why implement something that dont work? I just can see one reason so far, scam players who will use it!

Maybe in one year or so MA will look for this! One month after first support ticket no reply! Good job MA! Why implement something that dont work? I just can see one reason so far, scam players who will use it!

Shutup and click explosives!

Your damage is what ever MA wants it to be, not what you are trying to make it to be.

Humour aside, when chips first became enhanced, I took some great screenies of chips shooting less than the stated damage stats on the chip (10/10 of course).

Even more funny was when you took the enhancers off and quickly tested it, before it had time for the servers to adjust.

But hey I let it go, they were the testing in a live environment.

Still...it didn't stop me smiling. Reminds me of an old joke, that Mexican food is all the same just wrapped up differently. If MA wants the number to be 42, doesn't matter if you add an amp enhancers, scope, wrap it up in cotton wool, it's still going to be 42.....lol

Rick

Hi esoul i went to test this since i have a AKAS blade in old until i got it maxed so i got some skill mod from friend and test it, im not even close to your case but has you can see in pic i should be doing from 32.0 to 64 dmg and im doing less then 32 and all my hits dont pass much from 30 something even if it says max is 64.

Hope this helps backing up your post, also sent support.

Regards,
Lumar

skill enhants still don't work... tested today

Oh crap! Everyone who use that should write support cases... Only then it will be fixed

This bug doesn't suprise me tho, it has probably always been like this. MA and their bugs/bad coding :mad:
Taking bets on how long it will take till they fix it? I'll say 4 months

Is never a valid bet?

Is never a valid bet?

Actually it has always been like this. I thought everyone knew skill mod enhancers don't work. I know I've told people on multiple occasions.

Nothing new.

I remember reading this thread back then and meanwhile forgot about it - so it happened i bought a weapon put skill mod enhancers on it and of course it didnt work - supposed to do 40.5 to 81 dmg with enhancers and efficitively does somewhere between 21 to 42...needless to say im not surprised that this still isnt fixed and deserves a bump for awareness.

It must have been another thread I posted about this. From my experience they work until you get a skill increase. You can actually keep close eye on it with the progress bar (for dmg level anyway) and once you get skill bump you go back down to level without enhancer while still can break enhancers. So what I ended up having to do was unequip weapon when i got skill increase and then reequip. Really painful to hunt like that lol.

It must have been another thread I posted about this. From my experience they work until you get a skill increase. You can actually keep close eye on it with the progress bar (for dmg level anyway) and once you get skill bump you go back down to level without enhancer while still can break enhancers. So what I ended up having to do was unequip weapon when i got skill increase and then reequip. Really painful to hunt like that lol.

A skill line, or a number increase?

A skill line, or a number increase?

In the progress bar it will say for example 85.50% in progress bar thing. then i add enhancer now it says 95.50% and then when it ticks to 95.51% it resets down to 85.51%. Once unequip and requip it goes to 95.51%. Ive tried reporting this several times over last couple years but always get copy paste answer of forwarding it to proper department.

Any update from MA on this since threadstart?

Anyone got answer on their supportcase?

Any update from MA on this since threadstart?

Anyone got answer on their supportcase?

It's still not working. We will get a teleporter fee, before this is taken care of.

If a bug results in money made for MA, expect a glacial response time and resolution.

If a bug results in money lost by MA, the servers will quickly go offline for "maintenance".

It's the way it has always been. :)

If a bug results in money made for MA, expect a glacial response time and resolution.

If a bug results in money lost by MA, the servers will quickly go offline for "maintenance".

It's the way it has always been. :)

It's not though, it's just the way that people have said it's always been.

There are a whole load of bugs and exploits that are costing MA money every day and have been reported by numerous people, but they don't seem to give a damn about fixing them.

Back