2015 SIB Chart Update: FAP

kingjehu

Prowler
Society
Skillin Villans
Jehu Da King
Rolling out updated SIB charts!
Now including items from all planet partners.

Here is the chart for First Aid Packs.

The new charts have been adapted to suit today's community.
The chart now indicates only the max level... that is when you should really start using the items.

The chart also indicates the unlimited SIB items with a darker highlight.
These are items that are either uniquely unlimited or have unlimited counterparts of the (L) versions.

And as before in the case of FAPs you will see the heal/sec and the heal/pec figures.

Here is the new chart for First Aid:

Links to the other charts:

2015-SIB-Chart-Update-Weapons

2015-SIB-Chart-Update-Mindforce

Last edited:
Chart is great, but the image resolution prolly not the best
Any way to have one with possibly better resolution?

Good work Jehu.

Couple of corrections I know of:

UR200 & UR225 are, iirc, fully maxed (including uses/min) at 49, heal interval maxed at 48. I'm 49.39 Paramedic and have been using the 200 maxed for some time.

GYRO 50 looks like it's maxed for heal interval at 50, fully maxed at 51 (currently I have 73.4-102.0 / 76.5-102.0 and 17/20).

I'm not sure which one you're using as the maxed level.

Very much appreciated, always loved these kind of charts! ;)

+rep

Woho, update! Love it!
I'd like to request that you add descriptions to the image of what the different numbers are.

I doubt we will see that unless the rules to the gallery are changed :(

Good work Jehu.

Couple of corrections I know of:

UR200 & UR225 are, iirc, fully maxed (including uses/min) at 49, heal interval maxed at 48. I'm 49.39 Paramedic and have been using the 200 maxed for some time.

GYRO 50 looks like it's maxed for heal interval at 50, fully maxed at 51 (currently I have 73.4-102.0 / 76.5-102.0 and 17/20).

I'm not sure which one you're using as the maxed level.

Yes, I remember this now that you say it... the max level on FAPs on uses is actually one level higher then the heals... which is the number typically put down in entropedia.

I am somewhat at the mercy of other peoples numbers... and then assumptions are made where those numbers are missing. I can update some significantly incorrect data pretty easily, but as you know that charts are meant as a high level overview of the SIB... there is some digging into the details to be done when closing in on your items of choice.

I had this issue the last time I tried to roll out new charts and really never got PCF upload to not compress the files and create some distortion.

I am currently using a 300 DPI Jpeg, which is the highest res my editing program will output.

I can also choose a 300 DPI TIFF, but not sure if that will help the text distortions.

This is why I roll this one out first and so some ironing out.

UPDATE:

PCF only accpets JPEG.. and the jpeg on my computer are very high res... no text distortions.

The problem falls in the PCF upload and i cant fix that.

Last edited:
I had this issue the last time I tried to roll out new charts and really never got PCF upload to not compress the files and create some distortion.

I am currently using a 300 DPI Jpeg, which is the highest res my editing program will output.

I can also choose a 300 DPI TIFF, but not sure if that will help the text distortions.

This is why I roll this one out first and so some ironing out.

UPDATE:

PCF only accpets JPEG.. and the jpeg on my computer are very high res... no text distortions.

The problem falls in the PCF upload and i cant fix that.

You are allowed to link images at other sources but not embedding them, if I sm not mistaken.

Here is one upload at the max res that PCF allows...

... and its not any better.

PDF versions might be a way... but someone will have to help me there.
Or external links to higher res images...

Someone post some suggestions and i will try them.

This is so awesome - thank you very much for putting this together.
5* +rep /sticky!!!!!

Resolution is fine as it is mate as I can read it when zooming :D +rep!

Woot!! ty very much for the update! :yay:

Great job, well done

Yes, I remember this now that you say it... the max level on FAPs on uses is actually one level higher then the heals... which is the number typically put down in entropedia.

Unfortunately some people insist on bickering about which level is the correct one to use in Entropedia, which doesn't help, and is the sort of thing that makes people far less inclined to contribute the correct info.

I think 4 levels above rec level to max heal interval, and a further one to max the uses, is standard for (L) FAPs.

As always the real usefulness of your charts is to get an overall idea of the progression from one to the other, and to see which items you should be looking at when increasing professions, so it isn't all that important if they're a level or two out.

You can probably remove the UR225 completely as I believe it's effectively obsolete. The BP drops were replaced by the UR200 BPs, and the FAPs are exactly the same in all but name. Unless there are some very old (L) BPs still hanging around, the 225 won't be crafted any more. Perhaps someone who knows more about tool crafting than I do can confirm that I've got the story right.

Back