2015 SIB Chart Update: Weapons

Please forgive me if this is a dumb question....

If my Laser Sniper (Hit) is 30, I should be looking to use one of the guns with a line that ends with 30?

Like a Herman Raw 505?

Please forgive me if this is a dumb question....

If my Laser Sniper (Hit) is 30, I should be looking to use one of the guns with a line that ends with 30?

Like a Herman Raw 505?

The short answer is, yes. But you can use anything below 30 as well with equal efficiency.

The SIB system was designed to give players an inceased amount of skills for a duration of the professonal levels. Those skills are given by a decreased amount of efficiency with the item. Therefore most players now use only the SIB items which they have "maxed" or passed the bonus period so that the player then recieves the maximum amount of efficency from the item.

As far as the specific weapons its best to do some homework on the advantages and disadvatages of each one.

The 505 for example is a somewhat speciallized weapon with a lot of range but very slow reload.

Best advice to you is find a good society or mentor to talk throuh any major decisions with regard to your gameplay.

JEHU

The Master of the SIB charts is back :yay:
Great work, and thanks for sharing !
(And hope to see soon the updated SIB fap, mining and crafting ones ;))

Mindforce addition bump.

Links to the other SIB charts are now in the OP of all threads.

Great job m8!! :yay::yay::yay:

It´s a very big help after my almost 2 years break.... :yay:

Not sure if what i'm going to say it's true but
King Kong Snubnose it says, in chart, 25 but i'm level 29.5 BLP pistoleer and 30.59 on Ranged BLP and i'm not still maxed at the gun, am i looking at it wrong or it is just a mistake ?

+lot of rep !!

Laginha

Really well done. Thanks so much. Just bought ozpyn s1x1. Looks like i made a good deal.
Peintes 3 pages :D

+rep for this good work
I always have to check too many guns when searching for the next one to use

Hi, can anyone tell me what are the other numbers in the chart for? Other than the max SIB level on the weapon itself

Fantastic!!

I was asked just the other day if there was a updated SIB weapon chart.
I replied " I don't know,but I will look."

Fantastic chart and Thank You! :wtg:
+ Rep

Last edited:
Hi, can anyone tell me what are the other numbers in the chart for? Other than the max SIB level on the weapon itself

Bump for this guys question and for a great list..;)

The other numbers are the Damage per pec as well as damage per second

For Example....

In the Blp Pistol Category Levels 31 -100

There is a listing for

Maddox IV GDC(L) 37.7 2.857 36

That Means that Gun does 37.7 damage per Second and the eco on it is 2.857 Damage Per Pec Its Max Level requirement is level 36

Hope that helps Damage Per Second Will be the first number you are looking at followed by Damage Per Pec then finally Maxed Level Requirement

Goot thread! Is there rocket chart will be added?

As a new player, I can't tell you how helpful this information is. Thank you, OP, great effort!

necro, I know, but is there anything like these charts that's been created for whips yet?

Thank you for the amazing charts! I have a question tho since i am a noob. Are there newly added weapons after 2015 that could change the charts dramatically?

Holy necromancy Batman!

But in all seriousness, are these charts abandoned, or still being maintained? With the introduction of the ArMatrix line of guns, might be the right time for an update, no?

This deserves a big bump and the armatrix series could be added :yay:

Someone have Mining Finders SiB Chart? :)

I don't understand what the DMG stands for. DPS? Average DMG ? Also the prof level required to master the weapon is not that clear to me.

For example : I'm lvl 46 laser pistolet and still don't max the lp-40.

Still, thanks for the work !

Here is a sneak peak at the new format, and a bit of a test run on image quality.

...image looks good.

Feedback is welcome.

Not bad.. with all the solid lines it gets a little busy though. Maybe consider a different line type/weight for the weapons?

Maybe you can try a chart that had efficiency bars on the left side and dps on the right side... if two weapons are the same prof level then the efficiency/dps would show the difference in different color bars on the same horizontal axis.

Either way you're doing a great job and +rep

Where do I find the updated SIB/Weapon charts?

Im back from a ~5 year break and I get confused with all new guns around.

/DeVille

Where do I find the updated SIB/Weapon charts?

Im back from a ~5 year break and I get confused with all new guns around.

/DeVille
Also in the silimar position. Came back here to find out and found broken images.

Also in the silimar position. Came back here to find out and found broken images.
The broken images are due to moving over to this new forum and use a different format. The pictures should be there in gallery and need to be reinserted into post manually.

Man... I just stumbled into this thread as a blast from the past. Makes me wonder if a 2023 refresh might be worthwhile?!?

I tried to fix the broken images in the OP to link to the images that are still in my gallery, but I could not make it work... anyone with a suggestion there I would be happy to fix them...

Last edited:
Back