Material: Basic Scanning Sensor

JungleStalker

Dominant
Society
Archangels
Jungle
What is the markup on the Basic Scanning Sensor. Do they even drop anymore lol?

Yes, they still drop. You will find 2 batches for sale on auction at the time of this posting, and a market history which gives MU%.

None of the old generic components for crafting the old SIB weapons drop in any significant (if any at all) quantity anymore. Nearly all of the auction sales are just people cleaning out storage.

I am corrected, if that is the case. Is the reduction in drops recent (shrapnel) update?

Its not recent, but I don't quite remember when. It was back when the ark guns got their sib req nerf. MA got upset that ark guns were a tiny bit better so they made ark neft theirs, then introduced new SIB weapons on caly that were more eco and had a higher skill req. What they didn't advertise is that they killed off the old line of caly SIBs.

Weapon crafters lost thousands of peds in now defunct bps, and had their profession destroyed by a flood of far more eco looted weapons. Ya I'm still a bit sore over this one :mad:

I can't remember looting any of those components in forever. I still have a small amount of them left from when I crafted weapons back in the good old days. I'm surprised that the prices haven't gone up, considering the scarcity. But, I guess there is only so much people will pay for the crafted items.

Back