LA24 Mesa Verde Border Patrol ---- Leader : Shin Tha Nin
LA24 GIVES ME GLOBALS ----------- Leader : Walter Kent Snow
LA24 Delerose Hunt ----------------- Leader : Brian Delerose Delerose
LA24 Cofey Kill ---------------------- Leader : John Jacob Cofey
DFA - LA24 -------------------------- Leader : Bryan Drifter007 Fonseca
Bullying ambulimax at LA24! --------Leader : Shadow Green Eclipse

Last edited:
nice idea.. what maturity is on the LA?

Also, I like everything about it but I don't know if I like the idea of using custom software to track globals.. why not just use EL data like everyone else?

Sounds interesting and yet another place for me to grind ambu. GL with the LA.

Just curious tho why you developed your own tracker? Seems like having a plugin for Entropia Life might be more appealing for people since a lot of us run that software anyway.

nice idea.. what maturity is on the LA?

Also, I like everything about it but I don't know if I like the idea of using custom software to track globals.. why not just use EL data like everyone else?

Oh I need to add maturity in post. Thank you. Its atm young-guardian. maybe 70% of mobs are young-old. I will lower that more in few days and finally maturity will be prolly young-old.

Well we had enough skills to make own tracker for to our own bonus program. Atm it shows you how many globals you have had and in future it will show how much rewards you will get etc.

We could use EL tracker but then bonuses would be lower also ;)

LA24 Bonus

Hi.

Wanted to share my user expirience from this cash back bonus. Have been doing the bonus for 4 days now, used tracker versions from first to latest.

First of all tracker works very well. It hasent crushed once in 30h period that i have been using it. It is very easy to use and I dont need to make anykind of accounts (like in EL tracking). Software support has been 24/7 if there has been any kind of questions.

And to bonus system, i have been hunt Ambulimax @ LA24 for 4 days 30h total with 20 GLOBALS, so it seems to be possible to make your very own CLD from this with hard work :)

Im certainly going to do my Ambulimax mission @ LA24

And last thanks to Chiee for this new and interesting bonus system :) Let's see at end of the month who has most globals ;)

Last edited:
:beerchug::beerchug:
seen interesting event

LA24 Bonus

Hi.

Just wanted to share my user expirience from this cash back bonus. I started 4 days ago my Ambulimax mission and started it @ LA24. LA24 was my choice cause low tax 2,99% and new unique cash back system.

Tracker- Has been using this tracker from version 1.0 to latest and it hasent crushed even once in 30h. It had some minor bugs, but after report those has been worked out in hours. Support has been awesome. Ridge or Chiee is allways online and answer your questions 24/7 :D Tracker is very easy to use and setup. I didnt need to make any kind of accounts(like in EL tracking:mad:). And tracking is totally free (dont eat my bonuses).

And the bonus itself, have to say is amazing. First LA bonus system that i have anykind of interest to do :D For examble to others who might be interested this cash back, in 30h 4 days i have been hitting 20 GLOBALS!! So it is very plausible to gain your own CLD's with this bonus system without using your roll to buy those :)

Let's see @ end of the month did i hit that 151 globals :)

And once again thanks for this awesome bonus system :yay:

Oh I need to add maturity in post. Thank you. Its atm young-guardian. maybe 70% of mobs are young-old. I will lower that more in few days and finally maturity will be prolly young-old.

Well we had enough skills to make own tracker for to our own bonus program. Atm it shows you how many globals you have had and in future it will show how much rewards you will get etc.

We could use EL tracker but then bonuses would be lower also ;)

Just curious as to why the bonuses would be lower when using EL instead of custom app? Do you have to pay for EL or something? (I honestly don't know so this is why I'm asking)

And I think many would still prefer a trusted EL app vs your app.. not saying you are trying to scam or hack people, but with the latest hacking incidences going around I bet people are more paranoid than ever.

Just curious as to why the bonuses would be lower when using EL instead of custom app? Do you have to pay for EL or something? (I honestly don't know so this is why I'm asking)

And I think many would still prefer a trusted EL app vs your app.. not saying you are trying to scam or hack people, but with the latest hacking incidences going around I bet people are more paranoid than ever.

EL will need land area name which cost yearly 5k peds or 20k for 4years. I dont know does EL take some payment also, I think so.

Yes ofc I know many people will trust more EL app and that is ok. Then they just cant take part our loyalty program. Maybe its time there will come another tracker which maybe will give better options than EL which hasnt updated their tracker in few years (not sure about this). :laugh:

Hi.

Just wanted to share my user expirience from this cash back bonus. I started 4 days ago my Ambulimax mission and started it @ LA24. LA24 was my choice cause low tax 2,99% and new unique cash back system.

Tracker- Has been using this tracker from version 1.0 to latest and it hasent crushed even once in 30h. It had some minor bugs, but after report those has been worked out in hours. Support has been awesome. Ridge or Chiee is allways online and answer your questions 24/7 :D Tracker is very easy to use and setup. I didnt need to make any kind of accounts(like in EL tracking:mad:). And tracking is totally free (dont eat my bonuses).

And the bonus itself, have to say is amazing. First LA bonus system that i have anykind of interest to do :D For examble to others who might be interested this cash back, in 30h 4 days i have been hitting 20 GLOBALS!! So it is very plausible to gain your own CLD's with this bonus system without using your roll to buy those :)

Let's see @ end of the month did i hit that 151 globals :)

And once again thanks for this awesome bonus system :yay:

Nice to hear some good feedback. Keep grinding and maybe you will reach level 6 (151 globals) :)

It's a real shame you have to use your tracker or I'd be all over this :(

Don't really want another tracker either slowing my comp down or having to mess around swapping. And tbh I don't know you guys and don't want the risk of having unknown software on my computer, the entropielife tracker is well know and respected so I feel safe with that.

Tracker does auto screenshots and players could post here or email them to you, maybe you'd consider that as an option. Your choice of course, but you're losing players with this need to use your tracker, you've certainly lost my 100-400 globals a month :(

It's a real shame you have to use your tracker or I'd be all over this :(

Don't really want another tracker either slowing my comp down or having to mess around swapping. And tbh I don't know you guys and don't want the risk of having unknown software on my computer, the entropielife tracker is well know and respected so I feel safe with that.

Tracker does auto screenshots and players could post here or email them to you, maybe you'd consider that as an option. Your choice of course, but you're losing players with this need to use your tracker, you've certainly lost my 100-400 globals a month :(

I will add in to the rules that I will accept screenshots from globals, since there is MA time and position.

I will have to think about EL tracker since people scares our software. We have getting new users all the time but if EL tracker is that important.... I will think about it, lets see how things start work out :) Thank you for your feedback, I hope you take part in program with screenshots :)

I will add in to the rules that I will accept screenshots from globals, since there is MA time and position.

I will have to think about EL tracker since people scares our software. We have getting new users all the time but if EL tracker is that important.... I will think about it, lets see how things start work out :) Thank you for your feedback, I hope you take part in program with screenshots :)

I guess that is a reasonable solution for the time being :) I will try to participate in that case!

same for me as slither,
id be doing this event( and im good for 400-800 globals an month if i decide to go for an event) but i wont run software on my comp i dont know beside entropialifetracker

I added screenshots to the rules :) I will make email for those or then share my skype or something :) gl

More people joining everyday to our loyalty program :) Join now and get paid from your globals :)

Source code for tracker app would be good.

Cheers

ermik

Couple of red flags here for me

OP is a relatively new member of PCF and has no in-game avatar details
OP offers benefits for downloading and installing un-verified software on your PC
OP promises to payout but gives no method of contacting him/her for payment
'Satisfied customer' has even less history or identifying information available

No accusations ... but, I'll wait for the testimonials from more reliable sources before I sign-up.

Hope all goes well, for all involved.

Couple of red flags here for me

OP is a relatively new member of PCF and has no in-game avatar details
OP offers benefits for downloading and installing un-verified software on your PC
OP promises to payout but gives no method of contacting him/her for payment
'Satisfied customer' has even less history or identifying information available

No accusations ... but, I'll wait for the testimonials from more reliable sources before I sign-up.

Hope all goes well, for all involved.

Same thing that I thought of and that is why I asked why he isn't using EL data instead.. was weird to me from the get go

Cheers

ermik

I agree, maybe put it up on github and let people view it before we install it? that way people who know how to read code and see what the tracker is actually doing and verify if it is valid or not

He's allowing screenshots, so simply don't use his tracker if you're not comfortable with it.

If you click through to his website you'll see the avatars who run the land area, he should probably have named them in the OP though.

* Updated my profile
* Updated where payment can be requested.
* Apologies for that wasnt in loyalty program info (Thank you saying about that, Tought it will be clear that bonus will be claimed from me and from website you can find my informations.)
* Apologies for that I havent been active in forums :(
* At in game I think many people knows me since I have been few months trader at twin peaks.

* We will probably make website where screenshots can upload. (Thats why I havent yet published more info about it). I will when we decide how we take screenshots.

* We have also requested verification for software from MA. (they answered we can run our software but didnt say when we will get official verification. I can post screenshots from this if needed)
* Also we will publish new thread about program, when it have more features / options. (soon)

Last edited:

Cheers

ermik

I tried to avoid taking part into this convo, because the more we explain ourselves, the more shady it looks.

First of all, I only wrote the tracking software to make it easier to participate in our Bonus Program and to save money in expenses so we could pay better bonuses.

Of course I realize that putting out the source code would have solved the trust issues - but only to a few very experienced programmers. I have offered the source to MindArk employees for inspection if they wish to do it. However, they will be the only bunch of ppl who will ever see it.

Why? Because reading the source code would make it blindignly easy to exploit the system and collect fake bonuses. These trust issues really work both ways. You must realize that we have risked a lot to make this bonus program possible. In fact, I sold all my in-game property to buy the shop and LA with Chiee. That's 5 years of hard work.

To wrap it up, you either use the software, or then you don't. You can still take part in our Bonus Program, which I hope many ppl will. Simply because it's awesome.

Last edited:
Appreciate the responses and updates made to the OP and profiles, long-time players can be a suspicious bunch, but not without cause, unfortunately. I would still advise you to go down the EL route if and when you start to earn a decent return from the LA though, as it will remove a considerable barrier to entry for some players.

Just one further question from me, the bit about 100 globals starting you from level 3 next month?

I don't quite get that, does it only affect the first 20 globals for the next month, after that you are back onto the same payments as everone else?

Appreciate the responses and updates made to the OP and profiles, long-time players can be a suspicious bunch, but not without cause, unfortunately. I would still advise you to go down the EL route if and when you start to earn a decent return from the LA though, as it will remove a considerable barrier to entry for some players.

Just one further question from me, the bit about 100 globals starting you from level 3 next month?

I don't quite get that, does it only affect the first 20 globals for the next month, after that you are back onto the same payments as everone else?

Yes correct, it only make benefit if you get example 18 globals next month. So you will still get 18 * 7 peds.
If you get 30 globals you will get 30 * 7peds.
I maybe make some chances for that rule in next month.

I asked 3 days ago from MA about getting name to the LA. I havent get response. I assume also if we will order that (EL needs LA name / tag) it goes to next update which is end of february.. So Our tracker / screenshots is best solution for you guys now who wanna take part to promo :) I keep you guys updated when MA answers....

I just went out for a test run and checked your DNA settings. You have everything unlocked, which mean they're going to slowly decrease to minimum.

I don't know what maturity you want but you certainly need to put the numbers up to max and lock it. If the maturity is how you like it then lock that too.

EL will need land area name which cost yearly 5k peds or 20k for 4years. I dont know does EL take some payment also, I think so.

Yes ofc I know many people will trust more EL app and that is ok. Then they just cant take part our loyalty program. Maybe its time there will come another tracker which maybe will give better options than EL which hasnt updated their tracker in few years (not sure about this). :laugh:

Wow, that is kinda steep! When did they introduce this?
Didn't it used to be a one time fee, like the 10k PEDs for an LA name.
And that would automatically go into the global message?

I just went out for a test run and checked your DNA settings. You have everything unlocked, which mean they're going to slowly decrease to minimum.

I don't know what maturity you want but you certainly need to put the numbers up to max and lock it. If the maturity is how you like it then lock that too.

Imo it is cheaper to increase DNA density and maturity manually than keep it locked (since locking cost, not sure tho), and I have time to do that so I increase it manually about daily... If someone knows more about that, feel free to give advice :)

Amber no idea when that have come but yeah you will only get your LA name in global message. yeah I think its kinda expensive :/

Last edited:
Back