Longtooths at Port Atlantis

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
A rare sight - The Longtooth, best known for migrating in the north of Eudoria at around the same time as the Eomon are expected to be seen at Port Atlantis and near Camp Icarus.

This rare spawn of Longtooth Dominant will start at 17.00 UTC, January 13 and run for several hours.

Longtooths with shared loot will spawn on the following locations:

Location - longitud, latitude:
Camp Icarus - 63314, 74559
Port Atlantis - 61509, 75119
Port Atlantis - 61602, 75270
Port Atlantis - 61345, 75286

Non shared loot spawns at:
Port Atlantis - 61241, 75636

Extra Mainframe monitoring:
Optimization is an ongoing process in the development of Entropia Universe. During this event the server load will be closely monitored to find bugs and bottlenecks related to high user activity.

Originally Posted Here

fingers crossed that it is better than last time. It was smooth for like 10 minutes then total lag fest with loot lag. The loot lag seemed to end with no loots even coming or lost (who could keep track after many kills)
I left with a quickness, because it really seemed that many loots were totally lost.

How about the Entrophy The Purger huH????
(support case never answered!)

I think thats why he gave you coords for shared, so you wont have to loose mobs.

Fair enough, except I dont do shared Loot.. :)

So a solution - Mobstealers go into the shared loot. Baam!

Fair enough, except I dont do shared Loot.. :)

So a solution - Mobstealers go into the shared loot. Baam!

I did some 30k points on LT during the summer migration, and I havent seen a single mobstealer, but its funny, you dont do shared loot, but expect others to adapt to you.

I guess you wouldev gone crazy, if you were killing LTs a few years back at fort Ithaca, and the madness that was going on back than.

Damn!
Im hugelly admired!
They used to give us some weeks rest from event to event, atm there's so many events that my nipples are hard :rolleyes:
Can't even rest if i was going to take part in all of them.
Before LT finish, we'll have robot attack announced also? :scratch2:

Damn!
Im hugelly admired!
They used to give us some weeks rest from event to event, atm there's so many events that my nipples are hard :rolleyes:
Can't even rest if i was going to take part in all of them.
Before LT finish, we'll have robot attack announced also? :scratch2:

This is just another stress test I think.

I did some 30k points on LT during the summer migration, and I havent seen a single mobstealer.

Found your problem.

If you read through the thread I linked, this was during the last stress test, that was JUST before MM, being only on a small area close the chugs hideout. The chat was full of people complaining about mobstealers.

Also, I am no asking people to adapt to me, I am asking people to not steal mobs - You see someone tagging a mob, you just dont shoot it.

can't log in.
should i be surprised??

I just got in PA, the game cracked. Now I can't login. Damn. :mad:

can't seem to log in either....

and Servers going unstable again

thank you come again

Bahhh, I went AFK at PA a couple of hours ago, returned to find I cant move as "Movement Locked" tried a relog and....

Going to the Pub now.

Dirk

I'm logged in at Camp Echidna and can't reach those places at this time.

<pop-up-box>Internal error.</pop-up-box>

<message-center-red-text>The area you are trying to enter is currently not available.

The event will resume in a short while.</message-center-red-text>

Disconnected from PA after huge lag

Crashed too and can't log back in. Will we still get the loot we have been waiting for ?

Thank you... Thank you very much! <--- Elvis
I think the hamsters are well past decayed and are just parts floating on the wheels! :eyecrazy: Can't even turn them into zombies...

Everything working as intended, move along, nothing to see here....

MA is perfecting their crash timing efforts so it happens precisely when they intend it to happen :laugh:

Looks like you're right, and it looks like the test was failed. :yup:

I'd say it is a success.

If I understood correctly, the point is to mess things up, so they can track the points where the shit hit the fan. If everything goes by smoothly, there would not be any real gains in it.

Back