HoF: EMT kit Ek-2600 Modified

minim

Elite
Society
Rangers
Mini MiniM Mine

Finally the day for clicking this came also! Took a lot of time and effort to complete this toy :wtg:

Stats are;
108 heal
48,6 heal/sec
4.2 pec decay
25,71 eco (heal/pec)

The idea was to keep it but I listed it in auction for what I would want if I where to sell it and then I'll let faith decide :D I haven't clicked it once actually but I've had the imp for a while so I know approx how it is.

Gratz on your Achievement. :yay::wtg::yay:

Nice one Gz:yay:

Gz man! :)

Btw if i see this right? You got it at 10.00ped TT?

So 6x 120.00ped TT dissasebled = 720.00ped and you get only 10.00?

Thats 71$ MA is making on this ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Falagor

They do this on all stages :/

They do this on all stages :/

Congratulations, the 10PED tt on the kit had me wondering too why so low, on creating amps tt value is higher.

Falagor

Pay 10-15k usd for Mothership get 1 pec deed, nothing new here, not sure why anyone is surprised.

Pay 10-15k usd for Mothership get 1 pec deed, nothing new here, not sure why anyone is surprised.

That is different thing. Buying MS (or equus or other stuff) you pay "markup" directly to MA that can not be refunded.

In this case you actually loose 710ped in TT value by just making the conversion. I think first thing like that was on Arkadia when exchanging for viceroy (600->400ped)?

Falagor

That is different thing. Buying MS (or equus or other stuff) you pay "markup" directly to MA that can not be refunded.

In this case you actually loose 710ped in TT value by just making the conversion. I think first thing like that was on Arkadia when exchanging for viceroy (600->400ped)?

Falagor

Yep, that was the trend setter :)) Let's consider it mu though :)

Gratz on the new toy Minim :D

gz man!!!!!!

Back