Would love to play in LT special event but.....

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I could not repair my items so I logged out and now I can not get back in. So far this is a terrible event. After about an hour the server kicked everyone and I don't know about the others but I think I was 3 or 4 loots behind, which I lost of course. On top of that the drops were pretty awful, I had on loot of .02 PED, as in 2 pecs on A Domi, I would have just as soon got a frag.

Sorry for the rant but it is awful.

I´m on FOMA and after i failed to TP to calypso i tried relog and now i cant get in

now im in:p

well this is a event for testing servers for lagg and buggs, so this is what the event is about really :D

Sadly, it's not an event. It's a server test. So I am sure they are getting needed info from people not being able to get in.

You people are really hopeless. Epic frikking whiners with no connection to reality at all. Please, if there is an appropriate concern, do whine! But do not bitch about stuff that is expected and intended to happen!

THERE IS NO SPECIAL LONGTOOTH EVENT! THERE IS A SERVER STRESSTEST! IN ORDER TO GATHER DATA! FIND THE BOTTLENECKS! WORK FROM THERE! IMPROVE LONG TERM!

Thats why you all get to loot frikking jag helmets and other bullshit loot: To no whine about your lost loot.

Last time MA tried to do some storyline: You failed to understand. This time they spelled it out clear as shit: You didnt understand.

Because you dont want to udnerstand.

You want to nag and whine.

And by you I don't mean you in particular, but you and the other people who keeps bitching in every thread about evrything. You people know who you are. Because you will reply to this. And rant about disconnects.

You people are really hopeless. Epic frikking whiners with no connection to reality at all. Please, if there is an appropriate concern, do whine! But do not bitch about stuff that is expected and intended to happen!

THERE IS NO SPECIAL LONGTOOTH EVENT! THERE IS A SERVER STRESSTEST! IN ORDER TO GATHER DATA! FIND THE BOTTLENECKS! WORK FROM THERE! IMPROVE LONG TERM!

Thats why you all get to loot frikking jag helmets and other bullshit loot: To no whine about your lost loot.

Last time MA tried to do some storyline: You failed to understand. This time they spelled it out clear as shit: You didnt understand.

Because you dont want to udnerstand.

You want to nag and whine.

And by you I don't mean you in particular, but you and the other people who keeps bitching in every thread about evrything. You people know who you are. Because you will reply to this. And rant about disconnects.

Seem you like to whine also..just read what you typed :)

It's not an event. They are only testing servers. Did you read the actual info on it?

Seem you like to whine also..just read what you typed :)

I do ;)

My point is though, try not to take every chance you get to whine, or to arbitrary interpret any situation in game as something faulty. Rants would have so much more impact if they always were justified.

I know I might do the same mistake time after time, even though this time felt right, as I came right out of the official longtooth thread.

My apologies to OP if he felt like it was a personal attack against him, it was meant to be aimed at a broad audience.

Lol, last time no one wanted to help until they saw the global spam...

Now today, there are 10x's as many people all hoping for an "event" to get rich.

Bunch of fairweather fans if you ask me. It's a SERVER TEST, but now players call it an "event"? to suit themselves?

To late. Me and the others who stress tested all day last time (and endured hours of crashes and problems logging in) still have our hundreds of ELMs in storage. None gonna drop this time :D

My point is though, try not to take every chance you get to whine, or to arbitrary interpret any situation in game as something faulty. Rants would have so much more impact if they always were justified.

Yes, I fully understand it was just kind of funny to read :) But you are right but still :yay:

I must make kind of an apology or sorts. I did read the paragraph, but to its meaning it was kind of buffered by the all of the time statement at the end of a lot of the updates, that being "MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. It my mind I just thought it was a similar statement I did not realize it was the intent of MA to see if they could break the server, which they did IMO. It was kind of like the little boy who cried "wolf" all the time. I will say this, however, when I finally did get back it was running fine for 15 or 20 minutes and then back to more of the same. Hope they learned something.

So, I take off my hat and bow, for a moment.

Maybe its a "Server Stress Test Longtooth Event" :wtg::yay:

OP is just giving feedback :ahh:

Around here, people are crucified and burn for doing less. :laugh:

...angry villagers with torches and pitchforks.

So anyway, who won the event?

:D

Well, what happend to me is verry odd. I was coming from RT to calypso and at about 30 mins after event started (maybe in one of the laggyest moments of the event) I tryied to enter calypso. Pressed the entering message but nothing happent and the quad qas still flying. After 2-3 mins I made a relog and when I got back I was revived at FOMA without my Quad Wing in my inventory. Pressed Recall Vehicles, didnt worked. MAde another relog and I checked the website inventory to see where it was sent. Nothing there either. Relogged, searched FOMA storage was empty too. A good guy took me down to calypso and checked that storage too even I knew that if it doesnt appear on website inventory it isnt anywhere.
So my Quad is now lost. Already made a support case at about 30 mins after this incident. Hope all works out well.

Not trying to stir up the water again to much, but.... The client loader indeed says LT Event see in bold at bottom of message from MA. If someone only read that info and not the forum thread, they just might think this is a mini event

Longtooths at Port Atlantis
12 Jan 2015 15:20 UTC

A rare sight - The Longtooth, best known for migrating in the north of Eudoria at around the same time as the Eomon are expected to be seen at Port Atlantis and near Camp Icarus.

This rare spawn of Longtooth Dominant will start at 17.00 UTC, January 13 and run for several hours.

Longtooths with shared loot will spawn on the following locations:

Location - longitud, latitude:
Camp Icarus - 63314, 74559
Port Atlantis - 61509, 75119
Port Atlantis - 61602, 75270
Port Atlantis - 61345, 75286

Non shared loot spawns at:
Port Atlantis - 61241, 75636

Extra Mainframe monitoring:
Optimization is an ongoing process in the development of Entropia Universe. During this event the server load will be closely monitored to find bugs and bottlenecks related to high user activity.

Not trying to stir up the water again to much, but.... The client loader indeed says LT Event see in bold at bottom of message from MA. If someone only read that info and not the forum thread, they just might think this is a mini event

Longtooths at Port Atlantis
12 Jan 2015 15:20 UTC

A rare sight - The Longtooth, best known for migrating in the north of Eudoria at around the same time as the Eomon are expected to be seen at Port Atlantis and near Camp Icarus.

This rare spawn of Longtooth Dominant will start at 17.00 UTC, January 13 and run for several hours.

Longtooths with shared loot will spawn on the following locations:

Location - longitud, latitude:
Camp Icarus - 63314, 74559
Port Atlantis - 61509, 75119
Port Atlantis - 61602, 75270
Port Atlantis - 61345, 75286

Non shared loot spawns at:
Port Atlantis - 61241, 75636

Extra Mainframe monitoring:
Optimization is an ongoing process in the development of Entropia Universe. During this event the server load will be closely monitored to find bugs and bottlenecks related to high user activity.

Nice post but if you would have looked a few posts up you would have seen why I still made the OP even though I read that on the screen. Too bad not every body reads all the post before making theirs and I must admit that I am also guilty of the same thing.

Well, what happend to me is verry odd. I was coming from RT to calypso and at about 30 mins after event started (maybe in one of the laggyest moments of the event) I tryied to enter calypso. Pressed the entering message but nothing happent and the quad qas still flying. After 2-3 mins I made a relog and when I got back I was revived at FOMA without my Quad Wing in my inventory. Pressed Recall Vehicles, didnt worked. MAde another relog and I checked the website inventory to see where it was sent. Nothing there either. Relogged, searched FOMA storage was empty too. A good guy took me down to calypso and checked that storage too even I knew that if it doesnt appear on website inventory it isnt anywhere.
So my Quad is now lost. Already made a support case at about 30 mins after this incident. Hope all works out well.

Don't worry I had the same thing happen and got mine back but it took several hours. Thing I don't understand I was coming into Fort Troy, hunted a few prots to get away from the lag at PA, and still lost my car. What does Troy have to do with PA, are they on the same server ? They sure look to be to far from each other but maybe they are.

Nice post but if you would have looked a few posts up you would have seen why I still made the OP even though I read that on the screen. Too bad not every body reads all the post before making theirs and I must admit that I am also guilty of the same thing.

I did read your post #12, was confusing and couldn't understand what your message was.

Back