Votes: 10 17.2%
  • 5000-9999

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • 10k - 50k

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • 50k or more

Votes: 15 25.9%

• Total voters
Exactly, it feels like Im "banned" from big hits. It was happened before, sure, and not only once. But current one is way more long time-wise.

Well, about straws - in "previous" times it was quite easy (and quite stupid ofc) to get "back" some TT - just step in the shit like crude or lyst, and you happily filled with that crap.

Now even this one for me is like "semi-rare", hehe.

In English sounds like you are one of the people I am tying to save. Take your money and run.

You have nothing else to prove, we know you are a good miner.

Not sure what to answer tbh... Imagine you`d know that you would get back to 90% tt return after 1k, 2k or whatever amount of drops. Wouldn`t that take the fun out of the whole thing? Isn`t the thrill of not knowing when a big hof will hit you part of the fun?

I'm not implying that there should be a fixed amount of bombs to reach 90%, but as many others have already said, the current system is boring, and a large portion of that boredom has to do with dropping thousands of bombs to get no swirlies and 80% TT returns. Not being able to see a light at the end of the tunnel makes the system boring, and prevents miners from being able to stay engaged after these long periods of time with shit returns.

Yeah I see what you mean. But some time ago MA changed mining to more stable returns and people complained about it being boring aswell :) So they changed it again... Its not an easy job to make everyone happy i guess.

Yeah I see what you mean. But some time ago MA changed mining to more stable returns and people complained about it being boring aswell :) So they changed it again... Its not an easy job to make everyone happy i guess.

Although I wasn't around to experience "the old system" of pre vu12, many people seem to praise that as the holy grail of mining systems, so why doesn't MA give us something like that again? Unless it was simply paying out too well and too often of course..

I always double bomb if I find at least a size 8 with 4 ped/bomb ore only

I am well above 90 % tt return so far and I usually dont need to wait for more then 6 K bombs to see it back

Nothing is certain when you start dropping bombs and that's all fine with me. I go in with a clear mind and don't expect anything, much more fun then when you do get the unexpected. Give me 1 global or give me 10 globals per run, all is well, there is always a next run to receive the big one. :)

Although I wasn't around to experience "the old system" of pre vu12, many people seem to praise that as the holy grail of mining systems, so why doesn't MA give us something like that again? Unless it was simply paying out too well and too often of course..

Believe me there never was any mining/hunting/crafting system that everyone was happy with... My ava just past the 10 years and the moaning and whining was always there and i guess it always will be. The funny thing is that some of them people are always complaining no matter what MA does. If returns are stable they complain because its too boring... If there are bigger swings they also complain...

Nah, I rarely DID rebombs. I mean, in times before last mining modification. Since now rebombs in 99% cases are NRF, but "parent" claim you getting is very close to you, and LBML showing sometihing like 1%+ coverage, haha, very-very tempting rebomb moment, by pure "statistic" you can hit something, there still "virgin" spot.

No, if before I did something like one rebomb per 150-200 PED spent - now I not do them at all.

I do rebomb but not at the spot I find the claim. Reason being that I find most my claims in "clusters". Also I think I am doing ok hit % wise. Sitting at around 30%.
Lately however I am missing the bigger hits that would get me to 90%. I have had a streak of 25 lvl 7 amps where biggest hit was IX.

It's less then 1k drops if ore only, and even lower if looking for both.

It is 1k spins on the wheel. Enmatter and on the last drop enmatter and ore to get the amp to 0. So nothing bigger than 18 ped on 1000 tries. This is both expensive and boring.

It is 1k spins on the wheel. Enmatter and on the last drop enmatter and ore to get the amp to 0. So nothing bigger than 18 ped on 1000 tries. This is both expensive and boring.

Couldn't have said it better, that's why i nicknamed the crafting machine the "slot machine". :)

ps. i do suggest going foma/hell if the claims on calypso or any planet are that low, i don't like mining on planets for that sole reason amping a lvl1 claim is pointless, best try that "luck" on dense area's.

Last edited:
Not sure what Eve does all the time, but the times I ran across your "mining" you were flying around aimlessly with your sleip, droping bombs randomly, not using any range whatsoever of your finder, prob overlapping your drops all the time and shooting at every green dot with sleip missiles even if it takes a hundred of em to kill the poor sob down there. Who asks for profit in this scenario shall be smited by the mining god

You all alowed MA take ATH's out of equation for promise of 90% TT return ( typical - in most cultures ppl dont mind up to 10% tax). Now MA took ATH's and not improved TT returns. Several thousnds of drops later all miners are more or less aware. Now what you all do with this ?

You all alowed MA take ATH's out of equation for promise of 90% TT return ( typical - in most cultures ppl dont mind up to 10% tax). Now MA took ATH's and not improved TT returns. Several thousnds of drops later all miners are more or less aware. Now what you all do with this ?

Smoke weed everydayyy :).

Not sure what Eve does all the time, but the times I ran across your "mining" you were flying around aimlessly with your sleip, droping bombs randomly, not using any range whatsoever of your finder, prob overlapping your drops all the time and shooting at every green dot with sleip missiles even if it takes a hundred of em to kill the poor sob down there. Who asks for profit in this scenario shall be smited by the mining god

1. Not sure what I doing all the time;
2. Flying around aimlessly;
3. dropping bombs randomly;
4. not using any range whatsoever;
5. prob overlapping my drops all the time;
6. and shooting at every green dot;

Seems you was one of those green dots, so you produced points 1-5?

Poor sob.

Tired of reaching a professional goal and then getting a small hof and then losing that as usual..I've lost intrest in ever trying to get anywhere in mining anymore..Just log on every so often to "play with it" nothing serious like I used to do long ago.. MA lost a pretty dedicated miner with me :( oh and FYI MA no deposits anymore

Back