Info: Merry Mayhem Cat 1 Scores

StygMa

Alpha
CWO
Well just like the cat2 scores thread I was wondering what scores ppl got in cat1.
I overprotected myself so I wouldnt have to fap. Longrange and nice dps helped me to keep my armor decay low. For some time I had the HSL on spids but in the end not anymore :eek:

I hope to make it into top5. ( If I take my average/hour and compare it to last year scores I would :rolleyes: )

My setup:
Jag/Tiger L, pulsar L plating
LR48 unl Tier 7 + Hotfoot L, Fully enhanced (began with tier6, better total score was possible)
Fap90 in case of emergency
Neurostims/loot pills all the time

I tried some kerbs too, but I was able to get more points on spids + yule.
After round 14 I was able to get an average of 745/hour (extra tier + less autofire off)

My average points/hour was 719. So my total will be around 28760 points. :wtg:
But it wouldnt suprise me if ppl got 850/900 a hour depending on tier/weap.

Last edited:
so how did you place?
dont see your name in the list, what avi are you?

What delta said ;)

Im really suprised by the amount of points some ppl got, till spot #5 its kinda close than some gaps and #1 has avg of 1123/hour :eyecrazy::wtg:

1 - Jose Antonio Cuervo - 44,933.09 - MM Gloves + Hedoc Mayhem + Modified Melee Trauma Amplifier VIII
2 - Tien Rasu Donu - 37,293.03 - MM Gloves + Hedoc Mayhem + Improved Melee Trauma Amplifier VI
3 - Ivan Top Holmes - 34,141.43 - MM Gloves + Hedoc Mayhem + 2000 PED Universal Ammo
4 - Phil Felix Fidibus - 33,978.78 - MM Gloves + Hedoc Mayhem + 1000 PED Universal Ammo
5 - Temperance BRENNAN BONES - 29,944.66 - MM Gloves + Hedoc Mayhem + 500 PED Universal Ammo
6 - Orez Chinezu OG - 29,692.63 - 500 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier VIII
7 - Clock Work Orange - 28,668.86 - 500 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier VII
8 - Colbey Colbey Kal - 27,990.67 - 500 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier VI
9 - Angel Jane mms - 27,758.01 - 500 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier V
10 - BlackHole Supernova NoEscape - 27,059.94 - 500 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier IV
11 - Second Genius Entity - 26,547.61 - 500 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier III
12 - Rebeca Linotte Luna - 26,328.09 - 500 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier II - Mayhem Araneatrox (S,1) - 755 PED

I got 14th place, idk how I could have gotten more points

Ill figure it out for next year :)

I cannot imagine a way for 1-4th to have gotten those scores without a major chipping in to get to a totally separate weapon class. I can see getting 30K, with great player skills + highly tiered gear, but 40K is killing a mob every 15 seconds. Aiming, lag, over-kill, moving, spawning, healing, ect become big issues at that point. It's totally different from normal grinding.

I do agree that the competition was fierce for places 6-12. It's interesting that the 2 of 3 HSL bonus for Cat 1 went to non-contenders, and the 3rd, for spiders, edged a player into the prizes.

Gratz to all the winners.

and now the wait for the team scores ;D

I just want to point out that is incorrect.

Correct, but to expand on it:

Assuming they killed arena thats a mob every 6.4 seconds. At that speed there is next to no regen so you would have to run ~109 average dps to make that.

I guess we can take solace in the thought that they probably lost 5 to 15k peds burning through that many peds with unL sib at a low level (or burning through that much in esi to chip up to something ok.

Back