Ulf Rocks :)

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
I just wanted to make a wee thread in recognition of someone who appears to be a genuinely fantastic support case handler. (or maybe there is a few "Ulfs"?:confused:)

I have always found support helpful but it seems that Ulf is going above and beyond what we were used to in support cases. So many of my friends have been copying me across some of their recent cases from Ulf, and not only did he come across as genuinely reading and listening to the issue, but also taking the time to really give proper detailed and personal replies!

We all hate the " thanks for your feedback, we have forwarded this to the relevant team" or " We are sorry you are having issues, we hope this can be dealt with in due time" etc - but I guess many assumed they were a necessary evil.

However, now it seems we have someone who is genuinely trying his hardest to ensure that even if the answer is not going to be what the player wishes to hear - that it is sent in such a way that the player has been listened too.

I am aware this won't be the case for everyone, but I am a great believer in giving credit where credit is due. So often we meet people in life who are quick to complain, and not so fast to say " you know what, that person really did a good job there"

So anyway, Thanks Ulf, and I hope lot's more people really feel the effect of a more human interaction from support cases. :)

I got in touch with Ulf,
He is usually the only in support department taking words to actions.
Tho because i believe its only him taking care of it, support response time get really really delayed.

Aye, i like writing cases to Ulf :ahh:

Wish he would be responsible for my older cases too but atleast the new ones he is always very friendly and helpful and sometimes really fast :D

Yes ! Ulf does rock , all my SC's that he has answered and have been clear and totally lacking copy and paste stuff we have become used to.
It shows he is actually reading what we are asking/suggesting and not skimming the cases.

He also tells it like it is , I have seen support case replies posted here in the forums where his replies have been not taken too well .
Thats good as well as he is giving an answer with no bullshit, a just "this is how it is... "
To me thats great , he seems to have found a balance between giving a "proper" response and not giving anything away . :)

Last edited:
Weird thing is, all my last support cases were handled by Ulf. Do they only have Ulf for customer support left ?
However the cases were handled very well by him. Thanks Ulf!:cheer::clap:

I've had good and bad experiences with him.

Lately he seem to be doing good.

Ulf, is epic...

This is a great thread, he should be recognized and MA should take some kind of action!

People working hard within a company and that stand out need to be rewarded, they are making MindArk as a company trusted, and there customers feel as they matter.

+Rep Ulf

Excellent thread! Keep up the great work Ulf! :yay:

We should invite him to come have a blether with us on the forums, although I guess he is probably busy enough! But I am sure he would be very welcome here :D ( at least most of the time! :cool:)

I wonder if we suggest he should get a wee bonus if he would forward it to the balancing team? :confused:;)

Ulf is the one who was communicating with me when my 0x0 was scammed.

Awesome support dude :thumbup::thumbup:
:thumbup:

I totally agree. Same goes for Kriss imo. :thumbup:

We should invite him to come have a blether with us on the forums

I can imagine 2 things would happen very quickly:

1) Ulf I didnt agree with your handling of support case xxxxxxxx
2) Ulf when will you give me a reply on support case xxxxxxxx

He probably reads the forums anyway, so I hope he enjoyed your original post.

I've never had a problem with support, so if Ulf is doing an especially good job - good one Ulf! :thumbup:

We should invite him to come have a blether with us on the forums, although I guess he is probably busy enough! But I am sure he would be very welcome here :D ( at least most of the time! :cool:)

I wonder if we suggest he should get a wee bonus if he would forward it to the balancing team? :confused:;)

I'm going to roll with that! :yay:

I've actually 'met' Ulf since my last post and can confirm he:

a) Is very efficient
b) Has got great sense of humour

:thumbup: Ulf

Well, I haven't had any responses to any of my support cases in the last month, Ulf or otherwise.

a big big shout out to

Ulf from MA

Doing an excellent job on the support cases quick responses and very very helfull in all maters....Much respect dude, keep up the good work

Tees

I second that, Ulf has been very helpful.

I don't agree from my own recent support cases. He must be keeping some folk happy though.

Another +1 for him, I'm considering he is a real person and all :D

Case created: 2015-02-15 14:15
Case closed: 2015-02-15 20:08
Solved/fixed? YES !

Ulf rocks :thumbup:

/mod note/ merged 2 threads on same topic

Support are usually good overall, but yes Ulf i like. He always takes a lttle time to add somehing personal to support replies, no cut n paste.

Ulf for El Presedente!!!

Support are usually good overall, but yes Ulf i like. He always takes a lttle time to add somehing personal to support replies, no cut n paste.

Ulf for El Presedente!!!

This! :D

Ulf is awesome :yay::cool:

I just wish it was possible to say thanks in the support cases before they are closed :ahh:

On the whole, I'd definitely agree, although my last suggestion case was closed without, it seems, my point getting across fully. You win some...

Literally waited 5 months on a reply on bugged items.
When i reminded them trough another ticket, Ulf locked it without a proper answer.
And he didn't compensate for the peds lost due to the bugs.

Be carefull what items you buy, MA can bug it and blame planet partners, they take 0 responsibility for their product.

Literally waited 5 months on a reply on bugged items.
When i reminded them trough another ticket, Ulf locked it without a proper answer.
And he didn't compensate for the peds lost due to the bugs.

Be carefull what items you buy, MA can bug it and blame planet partners, they take 0 responsibility for their product.

Well pp's do all their own designing in house, All ma does is roll out their patch for them when they send it. I could be wrong on this though but that how i thought things work with pp's caly being different. Maybe try the forums for the planet where the items come from ????.

I just wish it was possible to say thanks in the support cases before they are closed :ahh:

Check your email, they send a request for feedback.

So true!!! Last few times I wish that he would let me close the case so I could at least give him a "THANK YOU" Ulf is doing a REALLY great job.

Last edited:
So true!!! Last few times I wish that he would let me close the case so I could at least give him a "THANK YOU" Ulf is doing a REALLY great job.
Yep it would be cool to be able to just say "hey thank you for the help" :yup:

Back