Ulf Rocks :)

Well pp's do all their own designing in house, All ma does is roll out their patch for them when they send it. I could be wrong on this though but that how i thought things work with pp's caly being different. Maybe try the forums for the planet where the items come from ????.

It was on Calypso.
And i don't see how forums will be able to assist me better than MA support. :scratch2:

Anyhow it's no big deal, i just stopped depo's and barely play anymore.

MA saved me money there. :rolleyes:

Seems like am d nly one whos having problem with this guy then. He asked me to either change my country or network as i was unable to open the patcher. Thays d best he cud do for me rofl. I would love to meet him in person

It was on Calypso.
And i don't see how forums will be able to assist me better than MA support. :scratch2:

Anyhow it's no big deal, i just stopped depo's and barely play anymore.

MA saved me money there. :rolleyes:

Bugged items usually have "patches in the pipeline" and therefore compensation won't be granted, because then you'd be double-dipping by getting compensation and (eventually) a fixed item.

Seems like am d nly one whos having problem with this guy then. He asked me to either change my country or network as i was unable to open the patcher. Thays d best he cud do for me rofl. I would love to meet him in person

This happens a lot due to restrictions on patching and network traffic in certain countries and most likely has nothing to do with MindArk - therefore what he suggested, really, went above and beyond what was required of MindArk. MA provided you with assistance on a problem that they (based on the way you've phrased this) likely didn't cause.

---

I too have had Ulf, and the guy really does tdo his job and takes pride in it. Just because you don't have a complete understanding of why something was answered a certain way doesn't mean it wasn't answered to the fullest extent possible :laugh:

Thank you Ulf!

I just want to say thank you publicly to Ulf - Entropia Universe Support.

You have answered my question so clearly and honestly I have to say that is reassuring as a client/player/depositor of this game that you took the time to answer my question.

I usually bitch and moan about the public relations, but I will praise them also when they do it well!

Thank you
Bjorn

/mod note/ merged above post with existing thread.

I just want to say thank you publicly to Ulf - Entropia Universe Support.

You have answered my question so clearly and honestly I have to say that is reassuring as a client/player/depositor of this game that you took the time to answer my question.

I usually bitch and moan about the public relations, but I will praise them also when they do it well!

Thank you
Bjorn

Yes I second REP that. Ulf has been a great person who doesn't use copy/paste to reply to support cases.

I also think Ulf rocks. He's dealt with a couple of things for me over the past half year and he's always great. Even when he can't do a lot to help he's always doing his best.

Originally I was making fun of you, because I don't understand why you guys submit so many support cases. But I had to submit few after experiencing few issues and had pleasant experience with the support stuff and none of the guys were Ulf. So while he might be cool, cudos should go to all those guys.

I believe that if you don't whine about your loot, or do not require some crazy things, they actually serve the "normal" support cases very quick and professionally.

Back