Shared loot on Level 13 Amps !!!!!

XLT

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Xrated La Tina
Helo i play this game since +/-2007 I am looking to get a group of people together 10-15 people to buy level 13 amps and i drop them all in 1 day. I read you need allot of amps to get a chance of a uber find or atleast get a good % return. Because you can lose alot whit only 1 amp did try a few days ago and it was bad but together we get more chance to hit a uber hof. My prospector level is 37 and 29.7 for surveyor. So will work like this when ur amps turn comes up for dropping u tell me ur coord where u want to get it dropped. Then i go there and drop and pray for an ath :D.

So all whit be splitted equally:

Small example = we get 1000 stones of gazzurdite and we are 10 people well then each get 100 stones and so on...
Decay of driller will be shared also and same for finder if we decide to buy a (L) Finder if not i use my OF-105 and decay will be only on me.
Probes i get from you also.

I will stream it on twitch its my first time there so if someone has tips on how it works tell me. I got also an excell so i can put all info there.

I got 4 people at the moment i prefer atleast 10 people so 10 amps dropped but if more the better. Write here of PM me here or ingame so i can add you to group.

I guess thats all if u need more info ask please.

Edit: Wont mine on my own so if losses stacked up wont be for me alone but for group and i want to try each weekend a lvl 13 amp run if possible. Also gonna do a depo (100euros) on first level 13 run i always get nice loots when i depo didnt depo long time ago tho.

Goodluck all.

Last edited:
If you like to see me drop the bombs dont try to google my name if you are under 18 years old :D. Just go to my channel http://www.twitch.tv/xratedlatina i try to be on at 20.00 MA time.

Run 1:

investors Amps

Xrated La Tina 2
doc nocc jingles 1
Jan van Darra 1
Jack Combo Nikis 1
Anonymous 1
Juicy Fruit Monster 1

Last edited:
reserved just in case

wouldn't it be easier if you crowd sourced PED/amps and then give % returns based on how much a person submitted? The way you're recommending it is a huge gamble because if my amps come 'first' (how would you differentiate anyways? :scratch2:) and i hit nothing on them, the next guy's amps might be the one who gets all the return back from the decay of my amps.

Whereas if people all collect into one pile of amps, then get paid out in correspondence to what they put in.. then it's a bit more fair. Plus, what are the odds of getting people all together on FOMA or one place at the same time to tell you where to drop the bombs for their amps..

Just my 2 cents.

wouldn't it be easier if you crowd sourced PED/amps and then give % returns based on how much a person submitted? The way you're recommending it is a huge gamble because if my amps come 'first' (how would you differentiate anyways? :scratch2:) and i hit nothing on them, the next guy's amps might be the one who gets all the return back from the decay of my amps.

Whereas if people all collect into one pile of amps, then get paid out in correspondence to what they put in.. then it's a bit more fair. Plus, what are the odds of getting people all together on FOMA or one place at the same time to tell you where to drop the bombs for their amps..

Just my 2 cents.

Well all find will be shared at the end so doesn't matter if ur amp doesn't get anything and the other guys amp get a uber. because u get a share of the loot. if we got 10 people u get 10% of the shared loot if u put 1 amp u can put more if u want to get more % of shared loot.

Well u can give me ur position where u want me to drop just i write it down and try it when i drop them dont need to be all online at the same place but will be nice if 20 people run in a group on shared mining day lol.

Tnx for input

Im speechless.

You know the story behind This Beautiful Marathon? What was happened?

You know next reincarnation of that ava? And what he did?

And next reincarnation, which is now at ARK?

How did it end? I asked in that thread back when I first joined this site and never received a response.

How did it end? I asked in that thread back when I first joined this site and never received a response.

Several people was scammed. No details, no names, sorry.

if someone is so fucking retard that jumps in to this scam attempt they deserve to be scammed and they deserve every freaking auction miss bids and 100 clds with price of 1 fails

And unfortunately, this is the major issue, XLT. Even if you're intent is to be honest (which I have no doubt), other players really still shouldn't trust you (or anyone) with the PEDs without collateral, because MA will side with the scammer if you/he were to just cut and run.

I see what ya mean well all i can tell u is i wont scam but that aint enouf i guess. I been playing this game for years and don't want to start scamming people. But i understand your concern all i can say is i never scammed anyone or treath unfair.

And unfortunately, this is the major issue, XLT. Even if you're intent is to be honest (which I have no doubt), other players really still shouldn't trust you (or anyone) with the PEDs without collateral, because MA will side with the scammer if you/he were to just cut and run.

Yeah i know what you mean. Like i told before just can tell i wont be scamming but thats what a scammer would say i suppose lol . Gonna try whit small group and see if the group grows wish us luck :)

GL with your project, BUT...

my suggestion is never give peds/items without proper collateral, expecially when like in this case total single loss is around 450 ped, but the total amount of the peds involved is few k peds.

If you play since 2007 you shouldn't have troubles in offer items/deeds as collateral so you will show your honest intent taking yourself the risk, instead of asking others to trust you and take it theirself.

I am sure you haven't scam intentions, but I would like to see less "possible scam" purposes, maybe who will get scammed in future might agree with me.

Last edited:
GL with your project, BUT...

my suggestion is never give peds/items without proper collateral, expecially when like in this case total single loss is around 450 ped, but the total amount of the peds involved is few k peds.

If you play since 2007 you shouldn't have troubles in offer items/deeds as collateral so you will show your honest intent taking yourself the risk, instead of asking others to trust you and take it theirself

Well if i had the collateral i would have sold it and whit it buyed the amps myself and dropped them.
And giving collateral still is room for scam here because if i ATH whit the amp that is more worth then deeds so that collateral is not bullet proof either. But better collateral than no collateral i guess.

Nice :) Looking forward to see the stream gogogo :yay:

Nice :) Looking forward to see the stream gogogo :yay:

Thanks need to work more on how to stream will do a test stream tomorrow. Got 4 people including me so 6 to go or the more he better :)

Well if i had the collateral i would have sold it and whit it buyed the amps myself and dropped them.
And giving collateral still is room for scam here because if i ATH whit the amp that is more worth then deeds so that collateral is not bullet proof either. But better collateral than no collateral i guess.

So why taking others amps to give them back the loot you get? :scratch2:

I understand the average % of return, regardless I'd prefeer to play safe than following loot theories in group.

So why taking others amps to give them back the loot you get? :scratch2:

I understand the average % of return, regardless I'd prefeer to play safe than following loot theories in group.

Don't think i understand that question correctly. If splitted equally the total loot is better else they could just drop those amps by themselfs whit this service they have more chance to get some back instead of losing most of the amp. Its a gamble i know but its a fun gamble :)

First off, I won`t talk about the possibility of a scam... No scam needed at all for you to profit in any case.

Correct me if I`m wrong but from what I understood you collect money for lvl 13 amps and you`ll drop them for the people that paid for them. So if you drop like 10 to 15 lvl 13 amps the possibility to hit something big is pretty small imo. Much more lvl13s needed unless you are very very very lucky. The screwed ones are the people that paid for the amps because the chance for you to hit something nice after you dropped the lvl13s and go on with normal mining has risen and the once that paid their share for the lvl13s get nothing... So who would join something like this?

So who would join something like this?

EU thrives on the stupidity of many vs the smartness of others. Ask ur new flat mate :laugh:

On a more serious note, well its gambling and lots of gamblers in EU. The OP has a point regarding making the chances better with more tries, but as u have correctly pointed out that imo is the basic intention behind this whole expedition.

Scam or not, chances of this doing well are one in a million. GL to all who do participate :)

First off, I won`t talk about the possibility of a scam... No scam needed at all for you to profit in any case.

Correct me if I`m wrong but from what I understood you collect money for lvl 13 amps and you`ll drop them for the people that paid for them. So if you drop like 10 to 15 lvl 13 amps the possibility to hit something big is pretty small imo. Much more lvl13s needed unless you are very very very lucky. The screwed ones are the people that paid for the amps because the chance for you to hit something nice after you dropped the lvl13s and go on with normal mining has risen and the once that paid their share for the lvl13s get nothing... So who would join something like this?

Yeah kind of i get ur amp lvl 13 u buy and i collect. Howmany amps u think is needed?

Well i dont understand very well this sentense "The screwed ones are the people that paid for the amps because the chance for you to hit something nice after you dropped the lvl13s and go on with normal mining has risen and the once that paid their share for the lvl13s get nothing... So who would join something like this?" Like i sayed all loot is collected from the 10-15 amps and divided by all who gave the amp. Everyone just has to give me coordinates where to drop them when i start whit ur amp. So profiet or loss is devided between all.

EU thrives on the stupidity of many vs the smartness of others. Ask ur new flat mate :laugh:

On a more serious note, well its gambling and lots of gamblers in EU. The OP has a point regarding making the chances better with more tries, but as u have correctly pointed out that imo is the basic intention behind this whole expedition.

Scam or not, chances of this doing well are one in a million. GL to all who do participate :)

Well, we are all three smart enough to not participate in something like this :) And the smartest one is having rough times atm but it can change with any probe. :bomb:

Yeah kind of i get ur amp lvl 13 u buy and i collect. Howmany amps u think is needed?
Well i dont understand very well this sentense "The screwed ones are the people that paid for the amps because the chance for you to hit something nice after you dropped the lvl13s and go on with normal mining has risen and the once that paid their share for the lvl13s get nothing... So who would join something like this?" Like i sayed all loot is collected from the 10-15 amps and divided by all who gave the amp. Everyone just has to give me coordinates where to drop them when i start whit ur amp. So profiet or loss is devided between all.

Its pretty easy. To make it short: You are the one with the smallest risk...

And for those who want a more detailed answer: First off and thats the smallest part of the game, you get the skills and second, if you have some experience with how mining and mining returns work (and I think you do) you will be the winner in any case but the others have a pretty high chance to gather some nice loss.

Not sure how many lvl13s will be needed to minimize the risk or maximize the returns but I´d say its 100+ lvl 13s but I´m happy to hear/read some other opinions :)

Well, we are all three smart enough to not participate in something like this :) And the smartest one is having rough times atm but it can change with any probe. :bomb:

And for those who want a more detailed answer: First off and thats the smallest part of the game, you get the skills and second, if you have some experience with how mining and mining returns work (and I think you do) you will be the winner in any case but the others have a pretty high chance to gather some nice loss.

Not sure how many lvl13s will be needed to minimize the risk or maximize the returns but I´d say its 100+ lvl 13s but I´m happy to hear/read some other opinions :)

Shee only wants the domes for himself ;)

You know the story behind This Beautiful Marathon? What was happened?

You know next reincarnation of that ava? And what he did?

And next reincarnation, which is now at ARK?

My my my.. how did I not know about this cuntbag and what he did on this first char. Geez. Wish ma would ban the asshole already and take all his stuff.

Well about skills cant help it but the other stuff u say about gathering nice losses and then getting a big hof on my own. So about losses stacked up is this a theorie or is there a proof somewhere? And well i have been long time hunter just this month started some mining. And well about that stack up theory i can tell u i wont mine on my own only whit group from now on if i can get enouf people. Was thinking of doing it each weekend if possible. So that way i wont stack it up for my own will be for group.

Thanks for input

Back