Shared loot on Level 13 Amps !!!!!

Why hide your EL profile when doing something public like this? If I were an amp donator I'd be interested in seeing what kinda globs and hofs you got. GL on the drops.:cool:

Why hide your EL profile when doing something public like this? If I were an amp donator I'd be interested in seeing what kinda globs and hofs you got. GL on the drops.:cool:

probly to hide that he has no mining data in there and this is huge scam

Now now... don't think logically. We can't have that. :)

So did you hit that Typo alone or it was shared?? gz btw

Hey tnx it was alone the ppl that joined last time didnt participated anymore and i just didnt try to get more people cus u know people had bad reaction to it just see previous pages lol.

Well i screwed around whit my EL setting few years ago and hided it and i need to pay to get it unhided so i just left it like that. But i guess i can put it back on so ppl get less paranoid and u can see all my drops on twitch anyways just very bad quality. I recorded this last run where i had the hof and gonna put in youtube putting link here so everyone can see. I will probably do more this weekend if anyone wanna join just pm but i can do alone is np will record it also. Like this is less laggy and better quality. Tnx i gonna need it this weekend i gonna put 6-7* level 13 amps from my own in it.

HUGE red flag.

LOL

probly to hide that he has no mining data in there and this is huge scam

Lol gonna pay EL the fee i guess so people dont react like this , u can see everything i get in twitch and i post from todays hof tomorrow probably.

Good luck all and have fun

Can someone help me i remember i forgot my pasword of EL in the past and pm'ed a guy ingame but dont remember the name he runs EL and told me my password can some1 give me his name? So i pay him 10 peds to unhide my EL?

This is what i got after after todays run was 16 claims after 3*level 13 amps.

Helo all like i sayed i uploaded yesterdays run on youtube for better quality and smoother runs i pauzed sometimes cus else would be too high file. And this was all my amps no1 elses so people dont keep calling scam lol. Tonight i'll be doing 7 amps of my own and will record it also and gonna put link here also. So enjoy all hope ya like it.

First video is long u can see the amp was allready used 3 times in other place i pressed stop instead op pauze video recording :/ .

Here is where i dropped the 3 drops before small video nothing much to see... but if u like to see me fail go ahead :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCffL5NeiM0

Goodluck all and have fun.

Gonna start mining in 15 min +/- gonna record it 7 amps here we go :)

after 7 amps i got 38 claims no hofs will upload tomorrow on youtube.

Going to make another thread this has too many people making bad assumption about me. I wil do runs whit my own amps now so people dont make more bad assumptions. The next thread i will post all my youtube runs no more twitch youtube has better quality and stuff.

Bye and gl

Going to make another thread this has too many people making bad assumption about me. I wil do runs whit my own amps now so people dont make more bad assumptions. The next thread i will post all my youtube runs no more twitch youtube has better quality and stuff.

Bye and gl

So you made enough money off of these runs to suddenly be able to afford your own amps?

This is what i got after after todays run was 16 claims after 3*level 13 amps.

Why have you photoshopped your PED card? In TT it says 25.93 put under your health bar it says 9235225.93 with a big gap between 952352 and 25.93. On top of that 952352 has a different resolution.

Explanation? Just joking around?

Why have you photoshopped your PED card? In TT it says 25.93 put under your health bar it says 9235225.93 with a big gap between 952352 and 25.93. On top of that 952352 has a different resolution.

In video is too 25.93 .. its more like he make it for joke :D

Gl on next runs just post that links when new video poop :)

So you made enough money off of these runs to suddenly be able to afford your own amps?

Yeah if u saw my previous hof i had a good one and i starting to depo again after many years of no depo to have more fun gambling some people are never satisfied i see. Just enjoy the videos thats all.

Some people in this thread makes me think of a dave chappel episode.

Ohh damn u saw it was photoshopped :( I wasted 1 hour into doing it whit paint. (yeah was just joking though was obvious :) ) You can also see in tt my real pedcard btw :p

Ohh yeah and also looted a 218tt esi the other day that helped too was a shared loot.

Nice catch

Back