Playing as a Male

ProActive Mango

Stalker
is just bad karma at character selection...... playing as male makes armor buying a nightmare... clearly MA dont look how many female vs males there is when dropping armor parts.

well woopti frekking doo on everyone who rolled a male avatar in this game.

New players, roll a female if you want to advance ingame for a fraction of the cost.

Happy hunting all!

it's been this way ever since I can remember.. luckily you don't upgrade armor too much throughout the game (at least I don't) so it doesn't hurt often.. but it does hurt indeed

If u are male and play female ava ( or oposite ) it is much harder to identify your ava with you for your conciousnes, which causes problems with colapsing universe wave function in positive for you way. One of possible consequences is bad loot. Beter play M ava if u are RL M. Few bucks saved on armor is not wort missed ATH.

Being a male is worse IRL, so in game it is a break:)

The worst thing for being a f-not f is that you get chatted up by oddballs. So think of it as a plus.

The player simply sees the obvious, that M gear is more expensive.

What he has not yet felt, is a wife who feels his collar every Saturday and says "Shall we go out tonight?".

That is fear.

Always been this way, since beta :laugh:

Always been this way, since beta :laugh:

True, but answers nothing for someone with limited funds and looks around, and is struggling when he sees a man-chick hitting bigger mobs. Not smart to say it 'was always was'.

Like me saying <removed>. Not helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect that RT Grunt drops predominantly in M incarnation (small sample though). If true, this issue might be in PPs' domain.

Also, I applied some excel-fu to EntropiaLife rare loot data and found that, of the last 147 Jaguar pieces found since March 2013, 97 were (M) and just 50 (F).

Of the last 223 Liakon pieces found since March 2014, 143 were (M) and 80 were (F).

Of the last 22 Supremacy pieces found since July 2013, 16 were (M) and 6 were (F).

However, of the last 494 Mah'ketta pieces, 241 were (M) and 253 were (F).

Last edited:
Males playing as Females may have premenstrual identity issues?

So why even have female and male armors? cant we introduce a universal armor everyone can use? We supposedly are in the future and we still struggle with male female issues :beerchug:

Males playing as Females may have premenstrual identity issues?
Yeah, that's me. I've loved starring at my own arse for the last nine years now.:laugh:

At least weapons are not gender specific, at least for now
Can't wait for the day Frying Pan(F) is available. Males don't know how to use them and they make a nice dunnnnnnnnggggggg-ing noise when being wrapped around someone's head.

Peezle, are you trying to say that you want to be a woman IRL?

My un-asked-for advice: Never ask Peezle what he's trying to say. He says what he says.

My un-asked-for advice: Never ask Peezle what he's trying to say. He says what he says.

So true! (must spread blabla)

I would just love to see a RL picture of him. I just can't picture someone with that kind of writing style. I just can't.

On the issue: I would roll a female char too if I had too. Just cuz they are nicer to look at though. Armor is cheaper yes, but a drag to purchase too as far as I have heard from people playing F chars.

Regards

Can't wait for the day Frying Pan(F) is available. Males don't know how to use them and they make a nice dunnnnnnnnggggggg-ing noise when being wrapped around someone's head.

yeh still waiting for the day bodyform L or Tampax L come would so love them to be displayed on the ingame adds with volume so you get prefferentual loot because you watched the advert :wtg:

Oh and then maybe RL products available from the TT as well

They just need to let us convert any armor we loot to whatever sex we desire...then, over time, the mu on the two types will balance (as it should) and the he/she's will stop having an advantage and from that day forward, all the men playing them can be laughed at for making a chick for no reason other than they wish they were a girl :D

Well, If I'm going to be spending hours looking at my avatar's backside, then I'd like to be looking at something nice :) Do get some hassle from the odd pixel perv though...

Well, If I'm going to be spending hours looking at my avatar's backside, then I'd like to be looking at something nice :) Do get some hassle from the odd pixel perv though...

Don't act like you are not in that group :p You talk of the "odd pixel pervs" like they are some other group of people, as you run around looking at your own avatars ass. :scratch2:

We are all pixel pervs. Everyone has moved the camera around at least ONCE to see up a girls skirt.

I blew a tranny once. Had to take it apart. It's then I realized it was hermaphrodite. Maybe I shouldn't buy foreign? :scratch2:

If I had a chance to do it again, I would still be a man.... Err if I was to start over in game! :ahh:

I wanna buy new ark armor and guess what only female parts dropping male didnt even come yet seriously no comment on this male discrimination lol ...

I wanna buy new ark armor and guess what only female parts dropping male didnt even come yet seriously no comment on this male discrimination lol ...

if its the one you asked about last night, thats cyrene, not ark :)

They just need to let us convert any armor we loot to whatever sex we desire...then, over time, the mu on the two types will balance (as it should) and the he/she's will stop having an advantage and from that day forward, all the men playing them can be laughed at for making a chick for no reason other than they wish they were a girl :D

Stop giving them ideas! Come March, you'll have to bring some shady NPC in a deserted outpost your disassembled armor along with a Large Uchkuduk Joint... and I bet Large Uchkuduk Joint will drop exclusively from Tsk-Tsk. :laugh:

Or maybe it's not a bad idea after all. At least bored people will have something to do.

Back