Playing as a Male

how about a npc that you can talk to and reshape Female armor to Male armor at a cost or some ingredients? L armor has some ingredients and UL armors has other ingredients.

Atleast give us a option.

The higher end armour is more expensive then its male counter parts.

how about a npc that you can talk to and reshape Female armor to Male armor at a cost or some ingredients? L armor has some ingredients and UL armors has other ingredients.

Atleast give us a option.

Will not remove price difference between M and F but greatly reduce it to cost of ingridients. Good idea but no gain for MA for doing it therefore will not happen. I propose small upgrade to make MA gaining from such change too.

NPC will change armor gender for some fee ( very big chadriak ?) but in the proces one of armor parts will be lost. It will be decided dynamicaly...tfffuuu...randomly wchich one :)

Will not remove price difference between M and F but greatly reduce it to cost of ingridients. Good idea but no gain for MA for doing it therefore will not happen. I propose small upgrade to make MA gaining from such change too.

NPC will change armor gender for some fee ( very big chadriak ?) but in the proces one of armor parts will be lost. It will be decided dynamicaly...tfffuuu...randomly wchich one :)

If MA where only thinking of themselfs there would be no game, if they dont apply things to the game as a feature for the players everyone would leave in the end.
This game is for us, if MA dont adapt.... sayonara!

Had my then semi well known M ava officially deleted by MA long ago so i could PK for little less as a F ava..... :yup: I do however like the idea of "gender" adaptation, but think that ability should be made into a "Surgeon" profession rather than a simple pill.

Last edited:
Had my then semi well known M ava officially deleted by MA long ago so i could PK for little less as a F ava..... :yup: I do however like the idea of "gender" adaptation, but think that ability should be made into a "Surgeon" profession rather than a simple pill.

What was the name of you're semi well known M avatar?

What was the name of you're semi well known M avatar?

And then.

If I had half a brain I would reinvent myself as a F avatar.

If I would be a cheat and a liar I would be a F avatar and steal everything: AKA Vixen.

If I just played, I would be M and not give a crap. At all.

Try to work your own corner.

Well, its probably intentional to make sure we dont have a universe with 90% Male avatars.

its a "hey, we have so few female avatars in game, why dont you play female instead of male, we will reward you with cheaper armors" thing

Well, its probably intentional to make sure we dont have a universe with 90% Male avatars.

its a "hey, we have so few female avatars in game, why dont you play female instead of male, we will reward you with cheaper armors" thing

The fact we have 10% F true avas is a good thing. The other 40% comes when we stop pretending.

They can and will play as well as you and me.

So let us allow it.

2 times cost difference is a negligible price for being in accord with one's gender self-identification :)

And once this situation is here for so long, I can't see a way to fix it without harming the market balance. No one wants to see the markup of their M armor plummeted overnight, right?

This game is for us, if MA dont adapt.... sayonara!

It's like to dictate terms to god while you're merely allowed to guest in his world :)

It's like to dictate terms to god while you're merely allowed to guest in his world :)

Well, then ill turn to atehism then, no god is obselite.

If "god" want some followers he is the one who has to adapt, the herd is a mighty force and even god fears it :)

The essential point is, girls play just as hard and fast as us.

We just have to let them.

My God, many of the people I have known in this game are hard core gamers who would mess me up in a heartbeat.

And they are female.

The way forward is to accept F. They are here already. If you think otherwise is a fail.

Note I have been shown up in hunting and mind force by these women. So

Last edited:
The fact we have 10% F true avas is a good thing. The other 40% comes when we stop pretending.

They can and will play as well as you and me.

So let us allow it.

Ofcourse they can, noone claims otherwise, the more the merrier :yay:

But it is still alot more male then female that play this kind of games, even if ïts not as bad as it used to. Maybe today its not even needed anymore, but in the beginning of PE I think it was but you cant go changing armor to unisex now without causing an uprising (all former M armor drop in value). Well, maybe they could make all NEW armors unisex and start there.

Ofcourse they can, noone claims otherwise, the more the merrier :yay:

But it is still alot more male then female that play this kind of games, even if ïts not as bad as it used to. Maybe today its not even needed anymore, but in the beginning of PE I think it was but you cant go changing armor to unisex now without causing an uprising (all former M armor drop in value). Well, maybe they could make all NEW armors unisex and start there.

We can be what we want, of course. I would be lying If I thought any other.

It only concerns me when people complain about their choices.

If u are male and play female ava ( or oposite ) it is much harder to identify your ava with you for your conciousnes, which causes problems with colapsing universe wave function in positive for you way. One of possible consequences is bad loot. Beter play M ava if u are RL M. Few bucks saved on armor is not wort missed ATH.

Whaaaaa???

Whaaaaa???

In less scientific terms it works like this: Lootius looks at the fat hairy dude at the keyboard, shifts his gaze to the D-sized chick on the dude's screen, back to the dude (D-sized too, by the way) and thinks to himself "An ATH? To this sicko? In no effing way, lol".

In less scientific terms it works like this: Lootius looks at the fat hairy dude at the keyboard, shifts his gaze to the D-sized chick on the dude's screen, back to the dude (D-sized too, by the way) and thinks to himself "An ATH? To this sicko? In no effing way, lol".

And this way of looking towards his RED button of course. With boobs in mind ( M or F based )

I agree, and worry:()

And this way of looking towards his RED button of course. With boobs in mind ( M or F based )

I agree, and worry:()
Hahahahahahaha he said boobs! :yup:

Hahahahahahaha he said boobs! :yup:

Alas my 3rd wife was based on them. She happened to be an F Nor:)

This is the F ava thing though in general.

And yes, I was not kidding about the above.

Back