Reinvention - oh wow

Peezle

Prowler
Banned
Society
Meezle
Peezle Peez McPee
Hi everyone,

It appears MindArk has not got any of my mails or calls to answer if I am still the Peezle of old:

Yanno that guy that got #1 in combustor crafting, and about 15% of all the decent small space ship bps. So my account is not lost, but essentially wiped out.

I once got 12.4k ( IIRC ) and asked Twice for it to be refunded to my account, and got pissed off, so I did what they wanted: ergo: played it back.

I am however up to that point, where money is not terribly important to me, but just playing the game for a break from the usual stuff. So, I will recreate myself and ask for offers for Peezle-related society invites.

NB: Going to make a Peezleish account as a total nub. I will be a good recruit.

May I suggest noob mining on foma. Chances are you'll get an ATH! :beerchug:

15%? :) rookie.

Now maybe a newbie lucker.

I dunno, but I always liked this game as a side issue for me, because it had adult players with a serious attitude, but they ( the game owners ) did not have the intelligence to exploit it was always a concern.

It kinda shows in games that have exploded since 2009 or so, and we are lagging behind.

All said, I will relaunch as a nub, and have fun.

May I suggest noob mining on foma. Chances are you'll get an ATH! :beerchug:

I figured that into my reinvention plans Nor:) But thankyou. I am just working on a new name... ( * curious Peezle-like name*).

Where does a nub with money start?

How do I get a good mentor?

When will I get to be am sincerely curious.
I need a uber. uberiseh mentor.

Not an idiot.

220 000 skills.

I had.

So I need a good mentor.

If you are in chat the same as you are here in the forum, i guess your mentor will have hard times... anyway good luck in finding what you are looking for.

If you are in chat the same as you are here in the forum, i guess your mentor will have hard times... anyway good luck in finding what you are looking for.

Hard times?.... No.

Enlightening times... Yes. :D

Welcome back Peezle :)

and fun times, very fun times!

On a more serious note, why do you need a mentor? you know everything about the game anyways right? If you just want one for the free mentor stuff, add me as a mentor. I would also answer all of the questions you'll have but I really don't know how much you wouldn't know. But thinking about it: I answer newbe question in our society academy all the time, so I would like more complicated questions from time to time. just don't expect me to hang out with you all the time, I like to do my own stuff.

Regards
Thark

and fun times, very fun times!

On a more serious note, why do you need a mentor? you know everything about the game anyways right? If you just want one for the free mentor stuff, add me as a mentor. I would also answer all of the questions you'll have but I really don't know how much you wouldn't know. But thinking about it: I answer newbe question in our society academy all the time, so I would like more complicated questions from time to time. just don't expect me to hang out with you all the time, I like to do my own stuff.

Regards
Thark

Yes I would want a mentor who would invest as much as me Thark, I Imagine it would make no sense to have a cheap mentor and well off mentee?

I am just asking, this is all new ground for me.

But if you think you can use me in your soc, chat me

regards

Peezle thingy

Back