Selling: Teir 10 Slugstorm

Raven Lunchbox

Stalker
Looking to Trade my Tier 10 Slugstorm for MM or Scanthi, may consider offers of ped as well.

contact via pm or in game

THIS IS THE ONLY T10 SLUGSTORM IN GAME. Gun traded, amp still available

SB 80k
BO 100k
Mod Evil Amp can be arranged in package deal for additional cost

Last edited:
Wanna swap for a tier 0? You will have it at tier 10 in a few months:)

I'm curious, how is a gun that's worth +25-30k at lower tiers somehow worth 80-100k at tier 10? Especially with SIB at level 80, I'm confused.

I'm curious, how is a gun that's worth +25-30k at lower tiers somehow worth 80-100k at tier 10? Especially with SIB at level 80, I'm confused.

Probably due to how much ped had to be pumped through it to get to tier 10..(and time and tiering costs of course which would be more than a couple ped for this weapon in the top tiers).

Those last tiers-even with good numbers- take tens if not hundreds of K's of peds to get it to move up.
Thats if my Stingury is anything to go by.

all just speculating of course as I don't own a T10 Slugstorm :tongue2:

Ohh and uniqueness....for now :)

Goodluck with the sale....

Those last tiers-even with good numbers- take tens if not hundreds of K's of peds to get it to move up.

10's to 100's of K's per 0.1 tier increase

10's to 100's of K's per 0.1 tier increase

Exactly!

I'm stuck in that stage myself....

edit: Consider this a 'price justification' bump :p

Took over 3 million ped cycled just from 9.8 to 9.9 to give an idea of cost.

And I got the trade I wanted so now I own an MM. Thread can be left open for chat

And I got the trade I wanted so now I own an MM. Thread can be left open for chat

the jealousy runs deep within me right now :drool:

wow,i didnt want to comment while gun wasnt sold yet,but i am really amazed,slugs tier really easy,ive bene tiering 1 for friend,
i was sure it would not sell for over 40k orso

wow,i didnt want to comment while gun wasnt sold yet,but i am really amazed,slugs tier really easy,ive bene tiering 1 for friend,

Everything tiers "easy" at first. If you are gonna say something like this you may want to specify how high you tiered it. It gets awfully tough for many items when its way up there(as i am sure you know, you have been around waaay longer than me). My arson chip was fairly easy to get to T5-6 imo. Now that its at 7.2 it barely moves. And i can only imagine tier 8-9 movement speed. Just my 2 cents.

To give a better idea, it to a little over 2.5 years to tier it from 1 to 10 shooting minimum 8k ped per day but average of 10k per day and more that 15k on weekend days and it had best rates in game

Lower level tiers usually do fly by. I helped a friend tier his CalyTrek Spirit Mk1 (TIR 140ish for Tier 6) from 5.0-5.8 in just a couple runs then we got stuck for 15 runs before it finally ticked 5.9. Now he's stuck at 6.0 again and has been for about 10 days with at least 5k peds pushed thru it each day. Also by comparison I know Vi has a Spirit mk2 TEN (TIR 77 for tier 8)that has been stuck at 7.7 for 5 months and I know there's been at least 6-8k per day pushed thru that too.

I know in comparison to what LB did it's nothing grand scheme but it gives an idea of how fast (or slow) some of the uL items gain tier.

A slugstorm at tier 9 with mod evil has a cost per shot of 55.629 pec.
That is (nonstop shooting):
30,03966 ped per minute.
1802,3796 ped per hour.
43257,1104 ped per 24 hours.

To cycle 3 million peds you need 69.35 days of 24 hour nonstop shooting, even at 10 hours nonstop shooting every day you would need 166 day to cycle 3 million peds with it.

Just wanted to add some math so you understand that 3 million peds for tier 9.8 to 9.9 is not very likley at all, 360k would take 20 days 10 hours a day nonstop shooting, even that would be ALOT for 1 tier increase.
Remember im talking about real nonstop shooting here and that is impossible, you need to buy ammo and repair, fap, change mobs and whatever :)

Edit: I see i made a mistake in the time, i misread tier 1 to 10 from 2.5 year, i somehow read it to 1 year, i guess it must have been on tier 9.8 for many months or even for the last year.

Last edited:
i know it slows down a lot after tier 7,
but ehh....i dont consider 2.5 years a long time to get an gun to level 10 :p

i know it slows down a lot after tier 7,
but ehh....i dont consider 2.5 years a long time to get an gun to level 10 :p

I'm also kinda shocked about the value if that was a clean swap. I'd add tier cost + maybe, on a day I'm in a very good mood, 10k ped for the effort.

T0 cost - 18k
T costs - 21.5k (mu included in effort)
Effort - 10
Total 49,5k ish

I'm also kinda shocked about the value if that was a clean swap. I'd add tier cost + maybe, on a day I'm in a very good mood, 10k ped for the effort.

T0 cost - 18k
T costs - 21.5k (mu included in effort)
Effort - 10
Total 49,5k ish

Something like that were my thoughts, it's last 30-50K that baffles me. I'd sure like to know what the final details of the sale/trade were. I'm now even more confused, that the trade happened so fast, and presumably at such a high price.

Something like that were my thoughts, it's last 30-50K that baffles me. I'd sure like to know what the final details of the sale/trade were. I'm now even more confused, that the trade happened so fast, and presumably at such a high price.

the trade details were my gun and 20k ped for tier 5.4 MM

Agreed huge gratz for the ATH :D

ty all,

really it worked out how I had hoped. things in RL not been the best over the past year so depositing to ever upgrade to an mm was further and further away. so my best hope was to max the slug and hope for a good trade deal.

both myself and the other person I traded with are happy with the trade, and it went a lot faster than I had expected. I think the post had only been up a day or 2.

ASSuming the stats on Entropedia are accurate, I did a weapon compare of:

DOA T10 vs MM T10 vs MM T5
doa-vs-mm.jpg

On the normal debates of dmg/sec vs dmg/pec, I'd say the trade Lunchbox got was pretty fair. Current MM is more eco, but less dmg/sec, however max potential of T10 (in 1.5 years from now, if tier time holds) pushes it just higher in dmg/sec as well.

Or, I could be reading this wrong and I'm completely speaking out of my ass. Possible, too.

doa-vs-mm.jpg

On the normal debates of dmg/sec vs dmg/pec, I'd say the trade Lunchbox got was pretty fair. Current MM is more eco, but less dmg/sec, however max potential of T10 (in 1.5 years from now, if tier time holds) pushes it just higher in dmg/sec as well.

Or, I could be reading this wrong and I'm completely speaking out of my ass. Possible, too.

I completely agree,he has a little tiering work to do to get back to the dps he was at but once done he has the DPS and improved ECO,and the way LB grinds it shouldn't take too long(comparitively speaking).

The MM seller got a DPS boost,less eco,but some peds to go with it.
LB got a gun that with work will be better all round and higher value once completed.

Seems like a win win.Anyway glad it worked out so quickly for you,Gl with the tiering.

doa-vs-mm.jpg

Why didnt you put hypercharged 204 on the merc?? You used biggest possible UL amp for the slug?? It makes the comparison be faulty

Why didnt you put hypercharged 204 on the merc?? You used biggest possible UL amp for the slug?? It makes the comparison be faulty

Honest answer? Mistake. :ahh:

However, I just checked and the same argument hold true: higher dmg/pec, lower dmg/sec until some more tiers are unlocked. Just the dps of mod merc rises to 132 & 165 respectively

The little increase from 2.95 to 3.05 and less overdamage kind of quickly makes that a nice deal and from tier 5 to tier 8 should be doable within 2 months maybe slightly more at the volume LB hunts.
(At tier 8 about the same DPS)

Hence I call it an amazing deal, forgot to say the range is alot better for the merc......may seem small but at 86apm that range is a few shots extra before getting hit :)

The little increase from 2.95 to 3.05 and less overdamage kind of quickly makes that a nice deal and from tier 5 to tier 8 should be doable within 2 months maybe slightly more at the volume LB hunts.

Hence I call it an amazing deal, forgot to say the range is alot better for the merc......may seem small but at 86apm that range is a few shots extra before getting hit :)

I agree with everything you said. :)

I love all the feedback. I know I don't have a slug anymore but this thread shows how undervalued. The slug normally is.

Added bonus u can pvp pretty damn good with a slug and mod evil. Most pvp armor isn't set to take that much impact dmg

I agree most with the "amazing deal" part, and have to say like others have, gz on the (ATH) and another unbelievable circumstance of good fortune for you in this game.

Back