Info: Finished Atrox bronze, results and stats ...

Nika Nikolina

Dominant
Nika Nikolina Belic
I gathered data through Atrox Bronze stage killing 10.000 Atrox Old to Atrox Old Alpha.
I hunted on taxed land on Big Industries OLA 42W.

I am lvl 38 Evader, lvl 65 BLP pistoler.

Equipment used:
1_331473.jpg

2_685304.jpg

Equipment costs:
3_483187.jpg

Loot distribution:
4_893421.jpg

Results:

Return TT: 96,25%
Return with MU: 98,01 %

Ammo Cycled: 34.889,71 PED
Result with MU: -1.524,99 PED

Notable loot: ESI 13,85 PED
Highest loot: 1.532 PED
Globals: 135
Hofs: 1.532, 984, 388

Notes: Done them with Ghost without plates. I used tagger Fire Forge DAR 9300 + Omegaton A104 and Lvl 1-4 Range Enhancers.
Had to use tagger since Atrox aggro fast and hard. I expected a few ESI`s, got only one :)
On a side note, i think it is about time i get some UL loot, done 10 Irons and nothing yet (done about 20 more, before my logs).

I was third on one Atrox event on LA, so i count +25 PED to my returns.
So thats +25 PED.

Total loss with last ten irons: -6.205,23 PED

Return TT for last ten irons: 94,98%
Return with MU for last ten irons: 97,61%

Previous logs:
Eviscerator Iron
Foul Iron
Allo/Esto Iron
Feffox Iron
Ambulimax Iron
Combibo Iron
Feffoid Bronze
Shinkiba Bronze and Berycled Iron

Holy moly.. again nicely done, +rep

Thanks for sharing! To bad there where no more ESI for you.

Is that correct, we have clothing in loot again? Body stocking, didn't know it was atrox loot :)

Body Stocking was in loot indeed, dont expect it thou, it was 1 in 10.000 Atrox killed :)

Thanks for sharing! To bad there where no more ESI for you.

Is that correct, we have clothing in loot again? Body stocking, didn't know it was atrox loot :)

Bodystocking is i think only clothign item that still drops, it used to be more or less common on feffoids, at some point, but looking at markup i am sure they are dropping from something else other than atrox also atm.

Most impressive

Where do you count the BLP ammo looted?

Question for all, i am thinking of doing Proteron misson chain, but i just have Ghost+5B and Evader 38, i tried a few and i think with that and FireForge 9000 as a tagger and Enigma L4(L) + Dante, UR125 for healing is doable ?

What are your thoughts on that ? :scratch2:

Bodystocking is i think only clothign item that still drops, it used to be more or less common on feffoids, at some point, but looking at markup i am sure they are dropping from something else other than atrox also atm.

Deluxe bustiers drop frequently as well.

Very nice chart! Sucks about the poor loot though :(

How do you track everything so nicely? Just calculate everything after a hunt and smack it in an excell sheet?

Very nice chart! Sucks about the poor loot though :(

How do you track everything so nicely? Just calculate everything after a hunt and smack it in an excell sheet?

Yep, exactly as you said it! :wise:

Question for all, i am thinking of doing Proteron misson chain, but i just have Ghost+5B and Evader 38, i tried a few and i think with that and FireForge 9000 as a tagger and Enigma L4(L) + Dante, UR125 for healing is doable ?

Doable.. but will be hard.. i tried hunting them with similar setup gave up and bought phantom, then it was easier and didnt require as much attention from me(could watch tv while hunting now)

I recommend you use a VREX 2k SGA rocket and do proterons. no armor required. and with explosive ammo as cheap as it is now since everyone is crafting it, easy to find a good ammo supply. but thats just my 2 cents

Always enjoy reading your stats but can't give you more rep :)

I'd like to see some bots next. Warrior, trooper or legionnaire but the problem is you might have to do them all at once as not sure if any clean spawns out there.

It should be counted, or it will throw off your results, I think.

I run into this with my log. The best way to avoid it is to use universal ammo to shoot with, but that of course requires finding enough shrapnel for sale which can be challenging.

Just rolling looted BLP packs into ammo doesn't have any impact on the net ped gained or lost over the course of a run, but it does cause your stats to show slightly lower PED out and equally lower PED in, so things like total cost, total return, and % return do get effected (your % return will be skewed lower than it would otherwise be if below 100% return and higher than it would have been if over 100% return, but usually by only a small amount).

Last edited:
I run into this with my log. The best way to avoid it is to use universal ammo to shoot with, but that of course requires finding enough shrapnel for sale which can be challenging.

Just rolling looted BLP packs into ammo doesn't have any impact on the net ped gained or lost over the course of a run, but it does cause your stats to show slightly lower PED out and equally lower PED in, so things like total cost, total return, and % return do get effected (your % return will be skewed lower than it would otherwise be if below 100% return and higher than it would have been if over 100% return, but usually by only a small amount).

I just go through 1 dante and stop, I use something like a melee weapon to finish off the last mob. Then it's easy, 4826 shots plus the melee decay.

I just go through 1 dante and stop, I use something like a melee weapon to finish off the last mob. Then it's easy, 4826 shots plus the melee decay.

That's brilliant, Xen.

Cheers!

:D

-Sityl

Thanks for comments and rep guys. Already doing proterons with my setup as described above, using hired healers and it goes easy ;)

I will not count BLP ammo, since this does not affect too mutch the end result. My ammo in is really a little lower then, and loot distribution is off by BLP ammo looted, but ok. All my logs are same and results should be quite accurate.

Cant gather so much Shrapnel to use only Universal ammo. Where can i get that rocket ? :dunce:

Doable.. but will be hard.. i tried hunting them with similar setup gave up and bought phantom, then it was easier and didnt require as much attention from me(could watch tv while hunting now)

Phantom+5B has same protection/decay as my Ghost+5B and 3 Protection Enhancers. So dunno what would be the diffrence :confused:

After the latest loot nerf you can't neglect the amount of blp ammo in loot. It make all your data useless since you don't get a pure txt return number or a average markup number of the loot.. Before it didn't matter much but after recent nerf there is a shitload of ammo in loot and it has to be counted imo.

After the latest loot nerf you can't neglect the amount of blp ammo in loot. It make all your data useless since you don't get a pure txt return number or a average markup number of the loot.. Before it didn't matter much but after recent nerf there is a shitload of ammo in loot and it has to be counted imo.

Do you think that the method of knowing exact shots before amp breaks x cost/shot, then finding difference between expected remaining ammo vs actual remaining ammo would provide accurate amount of BLP packs dropped?

I think it would as long as he knows exact rounds fired.

Do you think that the method of knowing exact shots before amp breaks x cost/shot, then finding difference between expected remaining ammo vs actual remaining ammo would provide accurate amount of BLP packs dropped?

Ofcourse it will. I have made a formula in my spreadsheet where I estimate ammo used by inserting amp decay. This works good for me since I use a UL gun and always the same amp. You will be shocked when you see how big % of the total loot your ammo is. It's different from mob to mob but it's way higher than it should be.

I take the exact amount of blp ammo needed for 4826 shots (dante), then any blp ammo there at the end of the hunt is looted ammo. Same method for laser amp(s).

I dunno how can i track this.

I use tagger which uses Medium Cells.
Then i use Limited guns, not always the same ones, and not always the same number of enhancers on them.

Any ideer, how to take in account all of that ? :scratch2:

I dunno how can i track this.

I use tagger which uses Medium Cells.
Then i use Limited guns, not always the same ones, and not always the same number of enhancers on them.

Any ideer, how to take in account all of that ? :scratch2:

This is how I do it with gun decay.

=(((L26*100)/(2,015*L27))*((2210*L27)+386)/10000)

L26 is the field I fill in the gun decay and in L27 I write what tier I used (1.3 for T3 and so on). This is for slugstorm+modevil so you would have to create one for each gun you use. This is no problem if you are using the same gun all the time but I can see it beeing a hassle if you are changing around a lot.

Back